Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

lib123

All Star
Daps
how is diddy still out here? like its an open secret nikka is a faq and predator and yet nothing of substance ever happens

He was very profitable for big corporations for decades who probably protected his image behind the scenes. It doesn't seem like a coincidence that all of this stuff is coming out against him after the Ciroc partnership fell apart.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading all the responses here and on twitter, I think collective conciousness is pointing towards we all knew diddy was a bad guy deep down so this is not surprising.. their relationship always felt weird and mysterious. I believe this shyt, i just hope they can prove it...

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Ayo are yall reading this shyt:l?
media%2FF_FapmpWoAENleX.jpg

media%2FF_FdxHxX0AAN-n-.jpg

media%2FF_FdxHvXcAAVw3X.jpg

This nikkas jacking off watching while another man was piping Casey. He ran out the house with a gun trynna do a driveby on another record exec :gucci:

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Man I knew that whole Brother Love shyt was way too out of left field. That shyt was so forced and random, it just felt .... off. Like he was trying to get out in front of something.

If half of this is true, this MF is a whole entire supervillain. My goodness he was into some wild shyt.