Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder what he was high on because we know damn well this wouldn't happen if he was sober.

Why not? Happens every day whether it's street gangs or mob bosses when a rival is in town do they need to be on something to get their straps and get ready? especially when there's history.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I've never understood why nikkas thought this crazy nikka was soft. Suge and Pac and them was always gonna be light work if it went to that coz the nikka unhinged.

top it off Puff moved to LA and was sitting there for a decade just flossin

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Why not? Happens every day whether it's street gangs or mob bosses when a rival is in town do they need to be on something to get their straps and get ready? especially when there's history.
:mjlol:Puffy ain’t no gang member or mob boss that nikka was running under cars at the Soul Train Awards. Wtf is up with you nikkas tryna make Puff a tough guy now

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Puffy ain’t no gang member or mob boss that nikka was running under cars at the Soul Train Awards. Wtf is up with you nikkas tryna make Puff a tough guy now

It's been known that he calls shots, was in a coastal beef, is an orchestrator / ring master of gangs that provide security and carry out orders on his behalf.

No he not going to be fighting even though he's run up on people before, he by far is not soft and has gone up agaisnt anyone.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
In 10 years we'll hear the same about Drake

Nah Drake fukks too many normal girls and he doesn’t have this type of dirt on his name, things like this just doesn’t come out people been speculating about this shyt for over a decade, 50 literally said he saw pictures of Cassie doing some wild shyt and think Diddy put her up to it, this was over a decade show people just chose to ignore it.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
She ain't no brave girl.

Just another person escaping self accountability

How do you know this? She can hold her self partly accountable and still blame Diddy, wtf, she was a 19 year old girl dating a near 40 year old billionaire how much accountability do you expect from her.

I’m not even a millionaire not famous or powerful and there’s a bunch of 19 year old girls I could manipulate if I was inclined that way, Cassie deserves little blame.