Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LSA has a thread literally giving word for word details of one of the incidents of Diddy beating up Cassie. That thread was posted in 2009 and now it’s coming out in the court documents, even the date is the same as when the thread was made. That’s crazy. That man is a demon.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Well to be fair, there are three sides to a story. Side A side B and the truth. I try not to make judgements until all facts are public, but I believe there is truth to what both sides have said.

Another point is that if Diddy is such a bad person, why do people in the industry who don’t need him for success, continue to support him? I would assume that more people would distance themselves.
:what: Have you studied history at all. Or checked out what's been going on in Hollywood for the last 5 years? Some of the most deviant people have power and control over what gets out. There's dozens of examples of people having people cover for them or turn a blind eye.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what: Have you studied history at all. Or checked out what's been going on in Hollywood for the last 5 years? Some of the most deviant people have power and control over what gets out. There's dozens of examples of people having people cover for them or turn a blind eye.
Then that right there is the problem. Everyone is compliant until the money and access runs out. I don’t think I will ever understand.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
now we just need stout to release
Another point is that if Diddy is such a bad person, why do people in the industry who don’t need him for success, continue to support him? I would assume that more people would distance themselves.

that's like asking why people in the industry supported kells after years of allegation, marrying Aaliyah, a tape, then a trial...it was basically an open secret/jokes how much of a scumbag he was/is.

they only stopped supporting him when he was locked up

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitter might be the greatest archive of human history we've ever seen because :russ:

shyt was tweeted ELEVEN YEARS AGO

She better be careful she doesn’t get called as a witness. Cassie and her team are going to require a plethora of evidence to support her claims.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that's like asking why people in the industry supported kells after years of allegation, marrying Aaliyah, a tape, then a trial...it was basically an open secret/jokes how much of a scumbag he was/is.

I thought he and Diddy were cool again?

I understand that people low on the totem pole follow direction, but then again those that are on the same level probably doing the same stuff so they dont find fault.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also R Kelly was writing songs for other artists too.

He was a cash cow

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LSA has a thread literally giving word for word details of one of the incidents of Diddy beating up Cassie. That thread was posted in 2009 and now it’s coming out in the court documents, even the date is the same as when the thread was made. That’s crazy. That man is a demon.

LSA stay with the tea