Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know that is Diddy's lawyers making that claim, right?
There must be some truth to it if this was mentioned. I doubt the lawyer would attempt to jeopardize his case by making false statements.
However, I actually believe that she probably went to him, and he thought she wouldn’t go through with it when he declined to give her money. That’s how most of these cases start.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There must be some truth to it if this was mentioned. I doubt the lawyer would attempt to jeopardize his case by making false statements.
However, I actually believe that she probably went to him, and he thought she wouldn’t go through with it when he declined to give her money. That’s how most of these cases start.

There might be truth to it, but they have to prove it. That statement seems to be in response to her lawyers claiming Diddy attempted to pay her 6 figures for her silence.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There might be truth to it, but they have to prove it. That statement seems to be in response to her lawyers claiming Diddy attempted to pay her 6 figures for her silence.
Right. That’s going to be the issue. How many people are willing to jeopardize their position to support her?