Veteran
Supporter
Daps
50cent-guilty.gif

Sooner or later, we'll all see who the prophet is :wow:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Sean Combs and the singer Cassie have reached a settlement just one day after she filed an explosive lawsuit accusing the hip-hop mogul of rape and numerous instances of physical abuse.
The parties announced on Friday evening that they had reached an agreement to resolve the case, though they disclosed no details about the terms of the settlement.

“I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control,” Cassie, whose full name is Casandra Ventura, said in a statement. “I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support.”

In a statement, Mr. Combs said: “We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best. Love.”

For Mr. Combs, the settlement quickly shuts down what could have been a risky and potentially embarrassing process of legal discovery — in which reams of evidence are made public — and a possible trial. And Ms. Ventura, who has already aired her accusations through a public complaint, avoids a cross-examination by Mr. Combs’s attorneys.

In a lawsuit that drew international attention, Ms. Ventura — who signed to Mr. Combs’s Bad Boy label in 2005, when she was 19, and dated him for about a decade — accused Mr. Combs of what she said was years of beatings, controlling behavior and various forms of xesual abuse, including a rape. In response, a lawyer for Mr. Combs, Ben Brafman, said, “Mr. Combs vehemently denies these offensive and outrageous allegations.”

According to Ms. Ventura’s suit, which was filed on Thursday in Federal District Court in Manhattan, Mr. Combs assaulted her numerous times, leaving her bloodied and bruised; she said his employees sometimes took her to hotel rooms for days to recover out of the public eye.

In one of the suit’s most disturbing allegations, Ms. Ventura said that for years she was forced to participate in xesual encounters with a succession of male prostitutes, as Mr. Combs watched, masturbated and recorded videos. According the suit, Mr. Combs called these events “freak offs,” and they took place in a number of high-end hotels throughout the United States.

According to Ms. Ventura’s suit, Mr. Combs controlled nearly every aspect of her life, paying for her homes, car, clothes and other necessities, and even had access to her personal medical records. The suit says Ms. Ventura never went to the police because she feared it “would merely give Mr. Combs another excuse to hurt her.”

Mr. Combs, who started Bad Boy in 1993, became one of the most powerful and successful figures in the hip-hop industry, working with stars like the Notorious B.I.G. and Mary J. Blige, and helping to transform rap music and culture into a global pop phenomenon and a major business.

He deeeeeeefinitely did that shyt, and she definitely got her $30million :francis:
Not that I doubted her or anyone else, but I’m just glad video proof is coming out.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Spoke too soon seen the tape. Looks wild Homie Caveman dragged her back to the room Homie had a towel around his waist could be said that he took her back to rape her.

This Tape alone is enough to cook him and he should be arrested for this alone.

That being said the tape is from 2016. Homie felt comfortable because he knew that they would trash the surveillance tapes except someone sat on these tapes. That shows how fukked up shyt is in celebritelyland You get away with a lot of bullshyt only to get buried later.

That 17 year old kept pictures from 30 so years ago that happened one random weekend. I can't think of anything I have from 30 years ago.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
These fakkit ass coli nikkas that stay in threads defending sexual assault, rape and pedophiles, should be banned.

Ole, bytch ass, "bu bu why Cassie didn't leave back then..." ass fakkits. :pacspit:
I'm on record as not beleiving anybody but that video was live in 8K Cassie was furiiously tring to dip and nikka came through on some Captian Caveman shyt beat her down and dragged her back.

In no shape form or fashion is that cool and is indicative on how he treats all his women.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm on record as not beleiving anybody but that video was live in 8K Cassie was furiiously tring to dip and nikka came through on some Captian Caveman shyt beat her down and dragged her back.

In no shape form or fashion is that cool and is indicative on how he treats all his women.

I don't see how anybody wouldn't believe it when the nikka Puff been a flagrant zesty ass bytch nikka from day 1. I think it's way more shyt that will come out about dude. He ALWAYS seemed like a gay dude that overcompensated in public so in private he an extreme deviant.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
So many questions....

Like what about the woman after Cassie that probably heard rumors or knew about this But still ficked with him??

Was Miami getting the beats too?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't see how anybody wouldn't believe it when the nikka Puff been a flagrant zesty ass bytch nikka from day 1. I think it's way more shyt that will come out about dude. He ALWAYS seemed like a gay dude that overcompensated in public so in private he an extreme deviant.
everybody so called "knew" yet everyone gave him a pass until now. To me that low key makes everyone who claimed to have "knew" complict.