Cassie Appreciation Thread

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Yeah she got some. She also has a new topless pic. It's on my profile. :ohlawd:

Say breh, remember that thread where nikkas was talking about some topless big tittied chick you had on your profile? What was her name?
Nobody gives her props because outside of her looks, the bytch is irrelevant.

And Denise Vasi is the queen right now...

denise-vasi-usa-network-vanity-fairs-american-AutuIK.jpg

I need more pics of her

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Remember In 5h Grade I Used To Be In Love With The Cutest Lil Spanish Chick Named Cassie Camacho :ohlawd:

I Wonder Where She Is Now lol

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Cassandra Ventura is the top 3 sexiest females alive (with Rihanna and Mya), but no one ever gives her props for how BAD she is. I could talk about how she just saved Nicki Minaj's career with this video:
Nicki Minaj, Cassie - The Boys (Explicit) - YouTube

But I'm not gonna talk about that. She is not just one of the baddest women on the planet but I met her before and she is one of the sweetest, nicest and down to earth women too. She can't really sing, but damn she's so fine!
p3SvP.jpg

rg9IV.png

fmJEL.jpg

FbuVo.jpg

tumblr_m9hrr3qLE81qhfk2to1_1280.jpg

cassie-gq-0924-600x776.jpg

ibjqW65QIy9iqS.gif

isnp4dMYhIlPs.gif

isoSpH1Xo9ed7.gif

ibsMYbpy1wzPRG.gif

Mother of gawd...

I felt my credit score lower 50 points just looking at her. That's how dangerous a woman this fukkin' beautiful is to my finances.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Say breh, remember that thread where nikkas was talking about some topless big tittied chick you had on your profile? What was her name?

I need more pics of her
She's not really that famous and I know if I say who it is some loser is going to go to her and ruin shyt. Then no more piff. :sadcam:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Cassandra Ventura is the top 3 sexiest females alive (with Rihanna and Mya), but no one ever gives her props for how BAD she is. I could talk about how she just saved Nicki Minaj's career with this video:
Nicki Minaj, Cassie - The Boys (Explicit) - YouTube

But I'm not gonna talk about that. She is not just one of the baddest women on the planet but I met her before and she is one of the sweetest, nicest and down to earth women too. She can't really sing, but damn she's so fine!
p3SvP.jpg

rg9IV.png

fmJEL.jpg

FbuVo.jpg

cassie-gq-0924-600x776.jpg

ibjqW65QIy9iqS.gif

isnp4dMYhIlPs.gif

isoSpH1Xo9ed7.gif

ibsMYbpy1wzPRG.gif

I wish she was a little bit more thick but, man.....I seen her in New York a few years ago about three streets away from the Trade Center (well, the rebuilding area).....she was waiting outside some hotel in black leggings, a denim jacket & she had all her hair then. Son...TV doesnt describe how bad this bytch is in real life. bytch is well past dime status :noah:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i used to be on cassie so strong :ohlawd: thought she was one of the baddest women on earth too. but alot of the appeal just aint there no more :ld: that fukked up haircut, i swear she got plastic surgery on her face, she aint really bout shyt. she aint really a socialite, she aint really a singer, she aint really tryna show shyt when she take pictures :comeon: bytch yo ass best get nekkid :ufdup: i get tired of seein her now. when i do that is.

oh i aint say shyt about not fukkin though :cape:

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's pretty but her body is lacking. and the fact that Diddy's old flabby bisexual fick ran all through her takes away maaaaaddddd points:flabbynsick::snoop::takedat:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Cassie started with Ryan Leslie who put her own to Diddy...

Then Diddy took her...Ryan and been the same since...releasing Cassie nudes to 50 cent, when 50 cent was beefing with Diddy over Mase