Irrelevant.

102174-I-award-you-no-points-and-may-OH3m.gif

Stealing gif like a muthafukka

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
She doesn't strike me as the type to get mad at this, she prolly would like....fistpump or some shyt lol

Come on she gotta know she fine as hell, and damn near everyone lets her know it she just takes it in stride. No way she don't have NBA players and shyt trying to fukk her.

Oh yea she knows....She knew before she left High School...Probably even Junior High. You know Chicago nikkas was trying to push up on that....

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
WHY COULDN'T CASSIDY BE NAMED THE NEW HOST OF NBA COUNTDOWN INSTEAD OF THE BUG-FACED BEADLE CACETTE?!?!?! :dwillhuh::damn:

I love you, Cassidy. :iseeyoubeloved::ahh:

Cassidy Hubbarth is wack af, awkward as hell, tries too hard, and that bytch don't even look as good as much as y'all cysing her :scust:

she was one of the main ones on that Jameis Winston witchhunt :mjpls:

Beadle, at least you can tell has mellowed out with some of her :mjpls: because she works with black men every damn day and on the nights she does NBA coverage. She's actually a decent contributor to sportsnation :ehh:

I'm ashamed you got me in here caping for that bytch :snoop:

objectively speaking you really think Hubbarth is the better on air personality than Beadle?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Cassidy Hubbarth is wack af, awkward as hell, tries too hard, and that bytch don't even look as good as much as y'all cysing her :scust:

she was one of the main ones on that Jameis Winston witchhunt :mjpls:

Beadle, at least you can tell has mellowed out with some of her :mjpls: because she works with black men every damn day and on the nights she does NBA coverage. She's actually a decent contributor to sportsnation :ehh:

I'm ashamed you got me in here caping for that bytch :snoop:

objectively speaking you really think Hubbarth is the better on air personality than Beadle?

1. Cassidy is a full-blown goofball. That's the endearing aspect of her personality/character.

2. I don't trust cacs and cave bytches no matter how "mellow" they seem. Just because a cac hangs and works with black people all day, doesn't make her immune to racism. You don't remember her bullshyt on Ray Rice and Floyd Mayweather?

3. Beadle is decent at her job. No argument there. But I hate that bytch.

4. Yes, Cassidy is a better on-air personality than Beadle.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
1. Cassidy is a full-blown goofball. That's the endearing aspect of her personality/character.

2. I don't trust cacs and cave bytches no matter how "mellow" they seem. Just because a cac hangs and works with black people all day, doesn't make her immune to racism. You don't remember her bullshyt on Ray Rice and Floyd Mayweather?

3. Beadle is decent at her job. No argument there. But I hate that bytch.

4. Yes, Cassidy is a better on-air personality than Beadle.

I remember her bullshyt with Ray Rice, Mayweather, and Jameis...I just think she's mellowed out because it's harder for her to say all that wild shyt working with Marcellus, Jalen, T-Mac, etc :yeshrug: