*cashier rings up items but i dont have enough money*

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:manny: Maybe he was feeling generous that day.

Nah, nikka was tryna show out. Hoping you'd pull that ol' damsel in distress appreciation shyt. "Oh my good kind sir, how ever shall I thank you!?" You think he'd pay for some fukkin random dude?:rudy:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
be honest, you domed him down in the parking lot :umad:

Nah that's what the dude hoped would have happened. I bet you she just said "Oh thank you!!!! You're so sweet!!! or You're so nice!!!" and jetted the fukk outta there.:youngsabo:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're a dude, and another man offers to pay for the rest of your shyt at the supermarket, you might want to guard your butthole. :huhldup:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Nah, nikka was tryna show out. Hoping you'd pull that ol' damsel in distress appreciation shyt. "Oh my good kind sir, how ever shall I thank you!?" You think he'd pay for some fukkin random dude?:rudy:

I doubt a man would pay for strange man's stuff. If a man you don't know offers to pay for your things run the other way because he might be ghey.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:shaq2:I hate when places dont take my American Express card...:snoop:I just knew I was gonna eat that General Tsao's chicken too.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I expierence this at least twice a year. Life of a broke college student. You walked in with $13.25 and the cashier keeps ringing it up and you get that feeling in your chest. Two people get in line behind you and when the cashier tells you the total is 14.17 all you can do is stand there on some :skip: Old white lady behind you like :shaq2: and the cashier giving you the :usure:

:noah:

happens to everyone. during my broke days I got a bunch of food at the grocery store and tried to pay with my card. INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. Had to tell the girl I had to run to my car to get my other card. Ran off like Red from Friday.

he-goin-to-cry-in-the-car-o.gif

:dead:

Daps
I'm glad I don't work retail anymore because ya'll are the worst. If you don't have enough money just ask the cashier to void some stuff off. Nobody thinks that you're "broke." They don't care about you, so don't make them hold stuff at the front while you sneak off.