Cash Cobain - Play Cash Cobain [Album]

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Facts Cash is carried by the production where I feel Vontee and Chow lee do a better job of what cash is trying to do with the verses. Chow lee and Vontee are the Krayzie and Bizzy bone of slizzy. Cash is the wish bone.
Vontee and Chow cool. Chow kinda fell off and Vontee remind me of Tory Lanez when he in his singing bag lol.

I prefer Cash Cobain and Bay Swag on the mic. They went crazy on this :banderas:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vontee and Chow cool. Chow kinda fell off and Vontee remind me of Tory Lanez when he in his singing bag lol.

I prefer Cash Cobain and Bay Swag on the mic. They went crazy on this :banderas:

Real talk his project lovers and friends do be sounding like some chixtape shyt low key.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Facts Cash is carried by the production where I feel Vontee and Chow lee do a better job of what cash is trying to do with the verses. Chow lee and Vontee are the Krayzie and Bizzy bone of slizzy. Cash is the wish bone.
Yeah but cash is the producer himself.

NY got themself a Travis Scott :salute:

He got next.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

He got next.

I listen to all types of shyt....until this thread I had no idea that was his producer tag. he been out here killing shyt. the dots connecting. I'm bout 2 be a a STAN of breh cause this my wave 1000%

I wish I could sneak out 2nite this shyt make me feel young and live again :blessed:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He got next.
I feel like he got something more than Travis it was just really himself where Cash got a whole slizzy movement going on. With bay swag, Vontee, Chow lee etc.

But every nikka under the sun is or will be getting production.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I feel like he got something more than Travis it was just really himself where Cash got a whole slizzy movement going on. With bay swag, Vontee, Chow lee etc.

But every nikka under the sun is or will be getting production.

I think that gonna hurt him if he go that route. I wasn't playing when I said I was ryding to the pinkpanthress shyt.

he should be selective on who he works with.

this 2 good 2 let any wannabe get on.

he needs to work with real artists.

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He says Metro Boomin is one of his influences and I hear it. I'm glad he didn't aggravate towards making trap, it's aging out.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
i like how he didn't load it up with the usual big name guest verses...i ain't trying to hear more phoned in verses from Lil Baby and them

Although a Future collabo could be crazy :wow: