Cartoon characters you dislike?....

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Olive-oyl-pictures-61.jpg

No ass, no titties,spaghetti legs, consistently rocked a sweater with a bummy skirt and some uggs. Looks like she wears a size 15 in mens. It actually wouldn't surprise me if her real name is Oliver Oil. Look at those hands brehs:merchant:Somehow brolic ass Popeye and Bluto were always beefing over her/him.:why:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yosemite Sam. I hated that old confederate muthafukka. But truthfully I hated just about all the old Warner Bros characters. Bugs, Tweety, Sylvester, That skunk muthafukka, Elmar Fudd, all of em

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Oliveoyl_2739.jpg

No ass, no titties,spaghetti legs, consistently rocked a sweater with a bummy skirt and some uggs. Looks like she wears a size 15 in mens. It actually wouldn't surprise me if her real name is Oliver Oil. Look at those hands brehs:merchant:Somehow brolic ass Popeye and Bluto were always beefing over her/him.:why:

you forget they were sailors. :heh:

yo i wonder if olive oil wasn't just a gay dude that popeye and bluto were fighting over. Makes the cartoon that much funnier.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Hercule from DBZ...nikka was always fronting like he saved the earth

Freddy from a Pup Named Scooby Doo.....nikka was always accusing Red Herring when Red would be chillin in his crib or something

Dr. Lipschitz from Rugrats for hustling all those parents

That dude from 2 Stupid dogs who would always say isn't that cute.......BUT ITS WRONG!!!!

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
is it true that bugs bunny suppose to the the white man and daffy duck suppose to be the black man

People say Daffy calls Donald a cac & Donald drop the n-bomb on him... you be the judge :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator: