Cartoon characters you dislike?....

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Oh shyt......how y'all talkin' about Jerry; that shyt reminds me of someone else who I couldn't stand.........THIS nikka......

cecil8jx.gif

Cecil Turtle :pacspit:

Was the only nikka to outsmart and ether my nikka Bugs Bunny :to:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How can you not like Hank Hill?

Ash from Pokemon-never wanted to evolve his Pokemon. I liked Gary better
Gohan excluding cell saga

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
word

tom would just be chillin tryna perform a concerto or tryna get some p*ssy and this faq jerry would come around just to fukk it up

a lot of times tom would just be taking a nap before jerry pulls his tail or whiskers

hoe ass rat:pacspit:

jerryscousin1.jpg

Jerry's Cousin was a fukking ringer he gave Tom and them hired goons that work. :pacspit:
just goes to show you how much of a hoe ass nikka Jerry was he couldn't fight his own battles he had to get his HGH cousin to fight his battles :pacspit: Let's not forget
dO4ZxcEpnBdvoNjLGJBzmVGEmBw.jpg
I admit I liked Jerry's uncle but his disrespect was on a trillion :mindblown: Jerry just had nikkas walking in Tom's house straight disrespecting him :snoop:
Don't let me get started on Spike with his charmaine ultra soft son :word: you know he gonna grow up to be soft as puppy crap. You raising your son to be more p*ssy than Tom sheltering him from the world :wow:

and anybody that likes Jerry is a snitch or a snitch lover [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw8GhqZaNHE[/ame] and don't forget the ep when Tom stole that ham and Jerry was taking pictures giving it to his owners .....:pacspit:

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
u dissing sesshomeru the gawd:ufdup:

Ya'll forgeting something......shinji he got dem draws from the purple haired chick( his guardian, she came on to him)

DUDE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING

bytchES JUST FOLLOWED HIM EVERYWHERE HE WENT

5Xktile.png

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just goes to show you how much of a hoe ass nikka Jerry was he couldn't fight his own battles he had to get his HGH cousin to fight his battles :pacspit: Let's not forget
dO4ZxcEpnBdvoNjLGJBzmVGEmBw.jpg
I admit I liked Jerry's uncle but his disrespect was on a trillion :mindblown: Jerry just had nikkas walking in Tom's house straight disrespecting him :snoop:
Don't let me get started on Spike with his charmaine ultra soft son :word: you know he gonna grow up to be soft as puppy crap. You raising your son to be more p*ssy than Tom sheltering him from the world :wow:

and anybody that likes Jerry is a snitch or a snitch lover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw8GhqZaNHE and don't forget the ep when Tom stole that ham and Jerry was taking pictures giving it to his owners .....:pacspit:
lets not forget how that fakkit jerry got tom beheaded by the king of france

nikka got a special place in cartoon hell some where

i dont like that bytch ass duck either

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
lets not forget how that fakkit jerry got tom beheaded by the king of france

nikka got a special place in cartoon hell some where

i dont like that bytch ass duck either

I hated that emo ass canary always acting like he was gonna let Tom :cook: but he bytched out whenever it was time.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
th

:pacspit: this short short wearing fakkit ass nikka!

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
char_11966.jpg

heathcliff was that dude but riff raff:childplease: he ain't deserve Cleo.

PrincessAllura.jpg

:snoop: