Cartoon characters that pissed you off like they were real people?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Definitely this mutafah
nah nikka... u see the bytch popeye and bluto was fighting over :stopitslime:

big foot as bytch ...sailor at sea...n blimpy nuttin up in the bytch... these 2 nikkas coming home fightin over pregnant p*ssy

Vtg-Popeye-CVS-Stuffins-Plush-Lot-of-2.jpg

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Scrappy-Doo might be the WOAT character. Dude messed up the whole show's dynamic on every level.
Trying to square up with EVERY villain like he was really going to do something :hhh:
It got worse when they wrote out half of the OG characters (Velma, Fred) just to make room for more Scrappy-Doo cornball hijinks :snoop:
d121eaa96d89f699e50ec0c22889cb06.jpg

Came in to mention this piece of shyt.

Even as a kid I knew he was an awful character.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Dale Gribble would've gotten swung on at least once :pachaha:

Nah, Dale was scumbag but he’d tell you to your face he’d fukk you over. Bill though and his two faced ass be acting surprised while knowingly fukkin you over.

Need me a true & loyal PAWG like Peggy, swerved Bill’s hoe ass every time. :wow:

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
I wasn't a huge fan of Bart Simpson when I was younger (Homer was, and still is, my favourite character), but after re-watching the classic seasons, I have a new appreciation for him.

Still can't stand Lisa for ruining Homer's barbecue.:martin:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Speaking of Peggy Hill, there’d be times I’d be bout close to whooping her ass. Couldn’t even go on family vacation, cause she fell for some stupid pyramid scheme and took money out the account. Hank had to bail her out of so much shyt. Had to go to Mexico to get her ass outta trouble, because she thought the damn language instructor liked her ass or she thought she knew Spanish and didn’t know she was being set up on some dummy mission. Her and Bobby would’ve had me considering abandoning the family

Bobby found some damn loop hole where he couldn’t get in trouble, so he was terrorizing Hank. Hank was scared of losing his boy. Not to mention that phase Bobby was going around kicking nikkas in the nuts. The shame

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Speaking of Peggy Hill, there’d be times I’d be bout close to whooping her ass. Couldn’t even go on family vacation, cause she fell for some stupid pyramid scheme and took money out the account. Hank had to bail her out of so much shyt. Had to go to Mehttps://thumbs.gfycat.com/OrganicResponsibleFerret-size_restricted.gifxico to get her ass outta trouble, because she thought the damn language instructor liked her ass or she thought she knew Spanish and didn’t know she was being set up on some dummy mission. Her and Bobby would’ve had me considering abandoning the family

Bobby found some damn loop hole where he couldn’t get in trouble, so he was terrorizing Hank. Hank was scared of losing his boy.
she was better than flordia evans... hell peggy even got on the hoe stroll

a0d3e7f9-8c81-4091-8d8d-165709477a8e_text.gif
OrganicResponsibleFerret-size_restricted.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Couldn't stand Helga's ugly ass. Like just because you crushing on a football head ass nikka doesn't give you the right to act like that

Squidward's bytch ass. Self entitled snob

Dee Dee's annoying ass.

It took too damn long to mention Dee Dee.

The Road Runner should have jobbed at least once.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Nah, Dale was scumbag but he’d tell you to your face he’d fukk you over. Bill though and his two faced ass be acting surprised while knowingly fukkin you over.

Need me a true & loyal PAWG like Peggy, swerved Bill’s hoe ass every time. :wow:

Bill is a terrible friend man…..

Chunky from RugRats used to have me hot….