Cartagena or Medellin *Update I'm booked for Cartagena this Friday

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Both cities sound like they should be an awesome experience. Which of the two (as well as Bogota) are good for first-time visitors to Colombia?
Medellin. There's alot of things to see within the city that can be accessed by using the Metro. The main hotel zone is also next to Parque Lleras, so you can stumble back to your hotel.

There's also a $30 day trip Guatape to climb the rock. Best $30 you'll ever spend.
b0.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Both cities sound like they should be an awesome experience. Which of the two (as well as Bogota) are good for first-time visitors to Colombia?
Cartagena for is good for the first time. You can get by with minimal to no Spanish. The city caters to tourist. Most tourist stay in Bocogrande.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For ya passport dudes, ever tried that two week passport process and if so, did it work good? I’m in a time crunch to get mine.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Hoes don’t even have to put pills in your drink anymore
They put the drug on their neck so when you kiss them or go near the rn …the drug scopolamine all in your mouth and u done done

Y’all be safe

How does the scopolamine on their neck not make them pass out?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Patrick Kane and REN are bang on.

Medellin is a real city. Less tourist vibe. Less begging. Better nightlife, less prostitutes. More things to do. But the women aren't as attractive - normal ones or prostitutes. I made a lot of friends from those hostels. I think I went in September. The weather was nice but calm. It's also super cheap.
You smash any of the hostel chicks? I've had pretty good success with the co-ed rooms

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Y’all think Cartagena still the move? I have a 2 week vacation coming up and I want to spend a week in Colombia…

Daps
Hoes don’t even have to put pills in your drink anymore
They put the drug on their neck so when you kiss them or go near the rn …the drug scopolamine all in your mouth and u done done

Y’all be safe
I'll never, for the life of me, understand it. As an American, you're likely a 10%er, or higher, in these countries and cats still mess with, as Andre of Love Crossing Borders, says "bottom feeders".

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'll never, for the life of me, understand it. As an American, you're likely a 10%er, or higher, in these countries and cats still mess with, as Andre of Love Crossing Borders, says "bottom feeders".
Andre of love crossing border also married a bottom feeder in looks

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Starting a new gig in a couple weeks and might roll out to Medellin, Rio, or Thailand to clear my head. Favoring Medellin/Rio due to cheap business class fares and shorter flights. Any recommendations?