Cars men shouldnt drive?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here shytting on new Accords and Maximas and are probably driving a hand me down ass whip. Oh right, it's the coli, everyone is driving a $50K and up :mjlol:

The silly part about it is the girl they wish they could smash, is getting stretched out by a cat driving a 2003 Ford Explorer......

Only on the coli......:whew:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The silly part about it is the girl they wish they could smash, is getting stretched out by a cat driving a 2003 Ford Explorer......

Only on the coli every single chick is fukking around behind your back :whew:

This thread getting ridiculous. Someone went ahead and named Benz. :why:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
you put rims on the car but commute hr a day :why:

the rims aren't for the commute
its the wife's ride
they are just for me, when I am driving Ms Daisy on the weekends

she was all up for a camaro until she saw the gas mileage with her commute, then settled for the v6:russ:
so i had to do something to man it up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

This is true too. I like to drive a nice car and keep it looking nice but I also had friends who drove pricier cars and got no hoes. Hoes don't be on a nikka's dikk because of the car unless it's something that screams money. Regular ass BMW's and Benz's ain't doing anything for a nikka. It's such an idiotic reason to purchase a car. If you ain't got anything going for you, the car won't magically make you a player in the game and that needless car payment will sink you :manny:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
url

2014_bugatti_veyron_hyper_sport.jpg

porsche-911-carrera-2014-black.jpg

if you drivin ANYTHING other than these 3 vehicles.....you ain't a man....u ain't even a boy....you a fukkin EUNUCH.....:sas2:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the rims aren't for the commute
its the wife's ride
they are just for me, when I am driving Ms Daisy on the weekends

she was all up for a camaro until she saw the gas mileage with her commute, then settled for the v6:russ:
so i had to do something to man it up
no I was saying driving with rims a hour a day wont be good for the car in the long run.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
no I was saying driving with rims a hour a day wont be good for the car in the long run.

Got that Safe Guard tire and wheel protection
paid extra and got the 5 year max version.
before the fifth year is up , even if they look good , will get them replaced
paperwork says for any reason.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I drive a 2013 Chevy Cruz LTZ RS Black on Black. It's sporty looking plus affordable and it's fully loaded everything. Thing that bugs the mess out of me about it, when you accelerate it seems to have a delay. I'll pretty have the gas peddle down barely going then all of a sudden it will catch but get that thing out on the highway and it's a smooth drive

I rented one of those. I remember thinking the same thing about its acceleration.