Superstar
Daps
40f.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
This is all shyt I've thought in my Head but never out loud...mAybe to my son..
:russ:

In all honesty you would probably get tried MORE when they see you WITH the sword AND A woman...that's just BEGGING to get picked on...

Then hell snatch it from you and play keep away with his Drunk friends ...and THATS. Whole thing... Now your girl doesn't respect you
(Also, swords in public are Banned in Florida, so my nerdy ass has nothing but time to daydream lol)
:francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I was thinking of taking sword fighting lessons for protection just in case I get in a fight. I think having a katana or wooden sword with me at all times would be look hard as fukk plus if you get a nice one you could probably pull bytches with it. I'd be in street wear with a katana on my shoulder looking fly as fukk. What are your thoughts on this?
...this gone b you :pachaha:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If you do want to get one to attract women you should keep it in your house. Bonus points if you keep it hanging on your wall. If you want a blade on you for protection just get a pocket knife

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
nikkas be rockin purses all day but got a problem with katanas. Imagine pullin up with a designer blade... Asian bytches would go crazy