Carmelo "washed up"... has 25 pts, 10-20 shooting tonight

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should have went to Portland the first time around smdh
Yeah the warriors would've still killed them in the offs but i imagine with melo they win 1 more game in those series

W/ melo

2015 warriors win 4-2
2016 warriors win 4-1
2019 warriors win 4-1

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
He should have went to Portland the first time around smdh

Reminds me of the average looking chick that’s been crushing on you for min. You know she’s a good girl who’s gonna love u for u....but u wanna chase the sexy thots instead. And after getting bushed a couple times u end up settling for the average chick and realizing she was who u shoulda been with the entire time

Melo shoulda been wit the blazers

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most the nba is terrible defensively honestly. Melo will continue to thrive.
Exactly. I never understand the whole he’s doin this against inferior competition. Half the league is inferior on any given night. If you can get 15-20 pts from 6-8 person on your depth chart for half the games of the season at that price, what reason you have to complain? Melo givings them a 20 ppg average in 3 games against an inferior team, and dudes complaining. You take proactive production any way you can in their league. These are still professionals

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He’s getting a lot of weak side corner looks that should still be there as long as Trillard and CJ can slash. His skill set is something that would’ve amplified their offense for a long while now

Right. He would have been perfect for the Blazers in the playoffs where Dame kept gettin' trapped and ain't no what to do. Even in this game, they dumbasses kept trappin' Dame, and Melo would just slip right into that pocket corner for his bread n butter.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
You cacs really need to apologize . :stopitslime:
It’s not just them, a lot of people have been conditioned to hate Melo and don’t even know why. They let the media feed them bs and they just went along without questioning it.

Glad my guy back and doing his thing, you can tell he’s out there having fun:salute: