Carlton Banks Shares A Lovely Family Pic

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
He could possibly get the cops called on him for being around his own kids... damn.

Carlton: "Dad, if you were a policeman, and you saw a car filled with white people and black guy driving it; wouldn't you stop it? :why:
Uncle Phil: "I asked myself that question the first time I was stopped. Goodnight son." :francis:
Carlton: "I would stop it" :lupe:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Smh. I dunno who would see this girl and call her a ******. I hope she stands up for herself irl and not just post about it

See, most people who have mixed race kids aren't ready for the psychological trauma their kids are going to have. They just want to fukk. Mixed race kids are in a fukked up position in life. Especially when they're part black. You'd think a man who has complained about being treated badly by people his whole life would have thought about his children's trauma. Oh wait, he just complains about how black people treat him so he probably thought he was doing his kids a favor by isolating them from black people.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Why are some of y'all surprised by the way his kids look? Not all biracial people "look Black" or "mixed". Also, most Black people in the Western Hemisphere are not 100% Black, so this should be even less surprising.

Furthermore, his oldest daughter is from his first wife (also, a white woman). So, his current wife is her stepmother.

This is the Coli, fam.

On here You're only black if Coli brehs want you to be:pachaha:

Blackness is just an imaginary title that is given to ppl that you fxck with.