Carlton Banks Shares A Lovely Family Pic

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All he need is that Sammy sosa special to complete the cipher :wow:

Couldn’t imagine the type of mentality it takes to be around cacas ALL day, every single day. To each their own tho :yeshrug:

The funny thing about cats like this is, they’ll try to attach themselves to a ‘real’ nikka or some blackness or whatever you want to call it for lack of a better term. I can’t be the only one that notices how cornball brehs be tryin extra hard to be friends and shyt. Their ‘pawgs’ are the worst tho because they try so hard to be down like bytch cut the act :mjlol:

Cacs be on this shyt heavy too tho, I guess they be wanting that one black, black friend instead of a colored wannabe version of themselves :manny:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Wrong, wrong, and wrong, and WTF does this even have to do with my initial comment?:mjlol:

Came into the thread huffin and puffing about NOTHING. I wasnt even talking about Carlton or his c@ctastic kids. I was responding to someone else before you came at me with some random bullshyt. Go eat dinner or something, ya blood sugar probably all fxcked up, angry for no reason and shyt.:mjlol:

sure Toby

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This is the Coli, fam.

On here You're only black if Coli brehs want you to be:pachaha:

Blackness is just an imaginary title that is given to ppl that you fxck with.

Blackness is just the ados variant of American civic religion, I've never seen a non American black person question your political motivations because of cultural signifiers. Imo there's nothing wrong with that it's just imaginary like you said, but what about identity isn't imaginary:manny:
everyone on earth is performing for each other:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
how is that even possible??
nikka didnt darken 3 of them up?
G6A4yZ3.gif

broller

Veteran
Daps
This is the Coli, fam.

On here You're only black if Coli brehs want you to be:pachaha:

Blackness is just an imaginary title that is given to ppl that you fxck with.

Facts. The biggest tell is how all the talk about not giving your wealth to a non-black woman or family goes out the window when they talk about Kobe Bryant.

broller

Veteran
Daps
One of my mans, who has has 3 white grandparents and 1 black, grew up mad blonde and being. Now he has dark brown hair and brown skin. I think it has something to do with melanin levels increasing with age

Melanocytes respond to sunlight so apparently you get darker with age/time in the sun..