Carl Winslow had BARS, Brehs! Forreal

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
kinda crazy how tight his flow is without being an experienced performer.
He obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts in theater from New York University, where he had a chance to work with Joseph Papp's Black/Hispanic Shakespeare Company, in which Morgan Freeman and CCH Pounder were among his fellow actors.[5][6] Early in his acting career, he changed his name from Reginald Johnson (his birth name) to Reginald VelJohnson. He later said he changed the spelling "because I wanted a name people would remember".[7]

He was in theater before TV/movies. He's had plenty of experience as a performer. :dame:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
He obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts in theater from New York University, where he had a chance to work with Joseph Papp's Black/Hispanic Shakespeare Company, in which Morgan Freeman and CCH Pounder were among his fellow actors.[5][6] Early in his acting career, he changed his name from Reginald Johnson (his birth name) to Reginald VelJohnson. He later said he changed the spelling "because I wanted a name people would remember".[7]

He was in theater before TV/movies. He's had plenty of experience as a performer. :dame:
LOL i mean rapping on beat and doing cadence switches, handling words of different syllable size and whatnot. things specific to rap

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
LOL i mean rapping on beat and doing cadence switches, handling words of different syllable size and whatnot. things specific to rap
Stand up Comedy, Public Lectures, Theater and Live Music performances require the same set of basic skills especially since they are live and no retakes. Public speaking ability, memorizing lines, timing, hitting marks, improving etc. If you are good at one those skills usually translate to another.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA