9d88mxO.jpg

qVJRMX5.jpg

Z8b9rLY.jpg

NaTaFvP.jpg

vMXqNo9.jpg

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
My half sister on my AA side is half Curacaoan[with some Venezulan I know WEIRD] and when I saw Curacaoans they were bad ass hell. Yet yall nikkas UNDERVOTED them in my tourney just because of that one chick...:stopitslime:
not weird at all. the ABC islands are literally right off the coast of Venezuela and we have many Venezuelan immigrants. there's a long history of back and forth migration between the ABC islands and Venezuela. Most in the islands can speak Spanish as well and our culture is heavily influenced by theirs

also, is your half sister single?:jbhmm:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
not weird at all. the ABC islands are literally right off the coast of Venezuela and we have many Venezuelan immigrants. there's a long history of back and forth migration between the ABC islands and Venezuela. Most in the islands can speak Spanish as well and our culture is heavily influenced by theirs

also, is your half sister single?:jbhmm:
Nah what I meant was my sister's mixture. I STILL dont know what she is...:dahell: But she just considers herself black.

And nah she recently got married to an Ethiopian. I have a single half Jamaican cousins:yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nah what I meant was my sister's mixture. I STILL dont know what she is...:dahell: But she just considers herself black.

And nah she recently got married to an Ethiopian. I have a single half Jamaican cousins:yeshrug:
Curaçaoans are mostly black and Venezuelans are usually mixed with everything so she's probably a bit of everything :heh:
can you half Jamaican cousins cook?:lupe: