rTObCuu.jpg

JTr2yei.jpg

PxR1mZ4.jpg

RSTD1bF.jpg

1uRj5Sa.jpg

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Jesus Christ Haitian women have got to be the MOST prideful women in the diaspora. Which is why its so EASY for me to find good pics for them(excluding Dominicans). I say this because you have these Haitian women who are obviously very mixed(sometimes do not look black), don't live in Haiti and have become westernized and yet they rep ONLY Haiti.

No diss to other islanders but those like Jamaicans, Trinis, Bajans and Bahamians are very lowkey about their nationality which is why its sometimes hard or they claim they are mixed with so many things(when sometimes you can tell they aren't).
Many Jamaicans and trinis do have Asian or cac in them

Obviously most are not super mixed but it's entirely possible to "look black" but have mixed ancestry
The very beautiful Yaritza Reyes(Dominican)...
ajqjRoT.jpg

urvg6VA.jpg

9oiwNRe.jpg

8mgmZyk.jpg

giphy.gif

nYpkmYm.jpg

love her

That's the prototype :wow:

She has such a sexy accent when speaking English too :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Many Jamaicans and trinis do have Asian or cac in them

Obviously most are not super mixed but it's entirely possible to "look black" but have mixed ancestry
love her

That wasn't my point tho and I am aware that Trinis and Jamaicans have non-African admixture and I would even argue that they(especially Trinis) MAY have it more so than Haitians. My point was you have very RECENT mixed looking Haitians who look like Mariah Carey who live in the states being all zoe'ed out and repping being zoe to the fullest with Haitian flags everywhere. No offense to Jamaicans or Trinis but their very mixed seem to be discrete about their ethnicity/nationality.

That's the prototype :wow:

She has such a sexy accent when speaking English too :wow:

While shes beautiful still think Leila Lopes is much better. :yeshrug: No doubt is she and Amara gonna really help out Dominicans.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
No diss to other islanders but those like Jamaicans, Trinis, Bajans and Bahamians are very lowkey about their nationality which is why its sometimes hard or they claim they are mixed with so many things(when sometimes you can tell they aren't).

Naaa fam this is all kinds of wrong :heh:

Especially for Jamaicans and more especially for Trinis

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
That wasn't my point tho and I am aware that Trinis and Jamaicans have non-African admixture and I would even argue that they(especially Trinis) MAY have it more so than Haitians. My point was you have very RECENT mixed looking Haitians who look like Mariah Carey who live in the states being all zoe'ed out and repping being zoe to the fullest with Haitian flags everywhere. No offense to Jamaicans or Trinis but their very mixed seem to be discrete about their ethnicity/nationality.

While shes beautiful still think Leila Lopes is much better. :yeshrug: No doubt is she and Amara gonna really help out Dominicans.
Trinis are defintely more mixed than Haitians no questions

Like I said Haitians have a stronger culture . They've been independent over 200 years . That's one thing I admire about Haitians.:mjcry:i get so much love when I tell them I have a Haitian grandmother .

I think Yaritza and Uchemba are the baddest chicks on the planet.......I'm not convince Uchemba's body is surgery free tho

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Trinis are defintely more mixed than Haitians no questions

Like I said Haitians have a stronger culture . They've been independent over 200 years . That's one thing I admire about Haitians.:mjcry:i get so much love when I tell them I have a Haitian grandmother .
That was the point I was trying to make.

Haitian women be showing TOO much pride.

I think Yaritza and Uchemba are the baddest chicks on the planet.......I'm not convince Uchemba's body is surgery free tho

Its your opinion but nah.