BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Baddest Caribbean nations
1) Dominicans
2) Haitians
3) Trini
4) Jamaicans
5) PR/Cuba (too many plain whites causes lower rating :francis:)

IMO:manny:

And I will say Haitian-Americans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Haitians on the island . Haitian girls clean up nice in the States :blessed:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
who you mad at me or yourself

*flex bomb*
:what:

Anyways I only consider REAL Haitians to be those bred in Haiti who actually know about the struggle and don't come from a well off family(unlike my step fathers one). I have had really good conversations with these type of Haitians and they don't be on that fake bougie superior complex unlike with Americanized Haitians and the well off Haitians. Just my opinion.

Anyways I am starting to agree to that PR women are plain looking ass hell(even the ones in my family) and are overrated. I tried looking for good pics of PR girls for this thread(because as of now they are lacking), but the images have all been plain like you said and so I just gave up. :yeshrug:

Meanwhile CERTAIN Dominicans run away from their blackness when its their high admixture of blackness compared to other Hispanics that make their women bad as fukk...

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Baddest Caribbean nations
1) Dominicans
2) Haitians
3) Trini
4) Jamaicans
5) PR/Cuba (too many plain whites causes lower rating :francis:)

IMO:manny:

And I will say Haitian-Americans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Haitians on the island . Haitian girls clean up nice in the States :blessed:

:myman::myman:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:what:

Anyways I only consider REAL Haitians to be those bred in Haiti who actually know about the struggle and don't come from a well off family(unlike my step fathers one). I have had really good conversations with these type of Haitians and they don't be on that fake bougie superior complex unlike with Americanized Haitians and the well off Haitians. Just my opinion.

Anyways I am starting to agree to that PR women are plain looking ass hell(even the ones in my family) and are overrated. I tried looking for good pics of PR girls for this thread(because as of now they are lacking), but the images have all been plain like you said and so I just gave up. :yeshrug:

Meanwhile CERTAIN Dominicans run away from their blackness when its their high admixture of blackness compared to other Hispanics that make their women bad as fukk...
i have no issue with Haitian Americans. love them; not all are bougie. i have mad respect them plus i have ancestry from Haiti so its always gonna be love:yeshrug:

unlike Africans, you can find all classes of Caribbeans in the US:yeshrug:

but yeah Ricans look good (usually the mixed ones) but theres a lot of rough looking Rican girls in the tri state...maybe Florida is different...:mjcry:used to work with this slim yella Rican jawn :mjcry:she was so fine brehs

and Cubangirls are bad online but IRL all of the Cubans i've met were white.