Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what black women do y’all be around who always wear their hair natural?

Well I don't know if the "natural hair" is the issue as so much of the excessive weave and makeup (well for me atleast it is).

I grew up around women who had naturally long hair. (my mom, aunts, sisters) and didn't pile a ton of make up on their faces.

So naturally, I don't find that attractive now as an adult.

My girl has locks, and even before she did, she didn't wear excessive weave and she isn't a big make person.

So, yea, I can only speak for me and what I like and find attractive..(and for the record I think she is a very beautiful lady just not my TYPE i.e heavy makeup and weave.)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I realize it's not the highest rated but it's considered a promotion if you go on sportscenter.
It used to be, but that was before ESPN became TMZ and C2C was not a show that the majority of sports people were checking for. She was basically forced off of First Take because SAS couldn't stand being around her.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I don't know if the "natural hair" is the issue as so much of the excessive weave and makeup (well for me atleast it is).

I grew up around women who had naturally long hair. (my mom, aunts, sisters) and didn't pile a ton of make up on their faces.

My girl has locks, and even before she did, she didn't wear excessive weave and she isn't a big make person.

So, yea, I can only speak for me and what I like and find attractive..(and for the record I think she is a very beautiful lady just not my TYPE i.e heavy makeup and weave.)
wearing weave is the quick way for women who don’t feel like getting or doing their hair everyday, and some of it helps and promote growth in your hair (braids, locks, ect), that’s why I was asking because I know some women don’t have time for 30-60 minutes of hair maintenance daily, I’m with you 100% on makeup but I have no problem with it if women don’t go overboard with it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

That's the key word, Sometimes women do too much and it actually makes them look ugly. The ones who know how to use moderation are the ones who always look put together very well.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what black women do y’all be around who always wear their hair natural?
wearing weave is the quick way for women who don’t feel like getting or doing their hair everyday, and some of it helps and promote growth in your hair (braids, locks, ect), that’s why I was asking because I know some women don’t have time for 30-60 minutes of hair maintenance daily, I’m with you 100% on makeup but I have no problem with it if women don’t go overboard with it.
:mjlol:

:cape:

What's Cari's excuse though breh?