Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Or maybe some dudes just don't like excessive weave and heavy makeup.:dahell:

Not sure where the light skin thing came from but eh k.......
Always thought it was coded language I never see dudes complaining about light skin girls and their weaves and makeup, or praising girls for natural hair.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always thought it was coded language I never see dudes complaining about light skin girls and their weaves and makeup, or praising girls for natural hair.

Fair enough, maybe it is coded language.

But for me I do not like heavy makeup or weave on women whether they are light, dark or brown.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This nikka looking like a true fakkit right now. Do you never see or don't pay attention? I'm certain its the latter because regardless of skin tone wack weaves and too much makeup get called out. You faux woke nikkas need to live life and you'd see this smfh. Insecure as shyt isn't a good look

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
This nikka looking like a true fakkit right now. Do you never see or don't pay attention? I'm certain its the latter because regardless of skin tone wack weaves and too much makeup get called out. You faux woke nikkas need to live life and you'd see this smfh. Insecure as shyt isn't a good look
Saying you don’t like a good weave on a bad bytch is lame. I’m saying the exact opposite of a woke statement idiot. I’m saying if a bytch wear a wave so what. Your statement screams guilt, I fukk black woman of all kind from light skin to dark so calm that talk down.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Saying you don’t like a good weave on a bad bytch is lame. I’m saying the exact opposite of a woke statement idiot. I’m saying if a bytch wear a wave so what. Your statement screams guilt, I fukk black woman of all kind from light skin to dark so calm that talk down.
Lame is insecurity caping which you were doing. I'm far from an idiot but if it makes you feel better ok. Nah clown you didn't just say if a chick wear a weave so what. If your clown ass just said that I wouldn't even quoted your silly ass. I quoted you for that insecure fakkit ass colorism stuff you were on. Only thing I'm guilty of is not liking dudes to do that every time certain things are mentioned folks like you make it some complexion issue. As far as that last sentence sounds good

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Lame is insecurity caping which you were doing. I'm far from an idiot but if it makes you feel better ok. Nah clown you didn't just say if a chick wear a weave so what. If your clown ass just said that I wouldn't even quoted your silly ass. I quoted you for that insecure fakkit ass colorism stuff you were on. Only thing I'm guilty of is not liking dudes to do that every time certain things are mentioned folks like you make it some complexion issue. As far as that last sentence sounds good
I’ve never mentioned colorism on this site calm down it was one observation like I said does this hit home for you. Are you light skin or only exclusively date light skin women?