Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Not to hate on weaves, I understand some chicks use them for different reasons...but good lord that shyt looks horrible on so many women. Especially when compared to more natural looks like Sage Steele. Cari literally looks like she's wearing a helmet. Or some LEGO hair that you snap on.
:francis:

it also makes her look older than she is.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Cari has expired to me. I've moved on.

She was fine 2 years ago, but the novelty has worn off, and her overly-feminist attitude is off-putting.

CGnGx85XEAA0u2O.jpg

Oakland....you sending Cari gifts, breh?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Cari has expired to me. I've moved on.

She was fine 2 years ago, but the novelty has worn off, and her overly-feminist attitude is off-putting.

Oakland....you sending Cari gifts, breh?
Marc Spears from Yahoo gave her that. I would trick on her though.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
but
like what was already said u gotta give her a pass because she was a bigtime former college athlete

and this is coming from someone with a foot fetish
I give her a pass for that. Any man would be lucky to come home to that. I'm just saying the feet is why I can't put her above Cari. Look at how many posts I have in the Celebrity Feet Thread. Feet mean a lot to me.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I give her a pass for that. Any man would be lucky to come home to that. I'm just saying the feet is why I can't put her above Cari. Look at how many posts I have in the Celebrity Feet Thread. Feet mean a lot to me.

i feel ya but beside the feet
maria >>> cari at literally every fukking thing

and yes u can get the feet fix

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

She'd just have to be on a 24/7 sock lockdown (outside of when she go shower):ehh:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
She get caught wrenching yet or nah? Just need to know if I should stop recording FT or not.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's like Cari is trying to prove something with these natural pics, but until she takes off the hairmet it doesn't mean a damn thing:francis:

Last edited: