Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how on earth has melyssa ford not been able to find some rich nikka to wife her after all these years :dahell:

and yet somehow Evelyn Lozarda is on her 3rd superstar athlete. :snoop:

Cause Ms. Ford don't want to be hitched. You actually believe all these rich jokers that are simps can't get caught by ms. Ford. Please women like her can get these jokers if she wanted to.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She said it was only a rumor on SVP. But you never know.

All that goodness....likely gone. Blame the brehs that fukked it up for everybody. She also said that several rappers were trying to get at her on twitter though :russ:

I won't blame these brothas just like I wouldn't blame sista if some famous Kat dating white girls. A lot of times these famous black folks mess with white people cause they know that is a way to get ahead in the entertainment business because of them white folks connections.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause Ms. Ford don't want to be hitched. You actually believe all these rich jokers that are simps can't get caught by ms. Ford. Please women like her can get these jokers if she wanted to.

:dahell: so you mean to tell me she'd rather be broke than have half of some nba star's salary?

negro please. that bytch p*ssy must be loose as fukk. nikka prolly hit it once and quit. it don't got those mind possessin powers evelyn lozardo's p*ssy got.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Those cocoa butter glazed thighs :mjcry:

Those sexy ass, deliciously honey nut dipped toes :mjcry:

Bout to petition mods to change thread title from "what that thang smell like?" to "who gives a fukk? i'm diving in head first anyways" :takedat:
rick-james-likes-to-party-o.gif