Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Cari is about a 7.7:ehh:. Id hit. Jemele on the other hand.....:mjlol: Id hit that broad with a "To the left. To the left. If you a husky ass bihh you can step :camby:". Ive realized some coli nikkas have weird taste Its like if a broad has a big ass nothing else matters.
On another note, yall coli nikkas really dont fukk with white chicks:rudy:???
if thats true i wouldnt be surprised. A lot of white guys like don't care for black girls at all :why:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't know brehs:patrice:She kinda tiny...that may be one of those figure pads that give your ass more definition...when these women are on tv, they sometimes use those things...I hope its real, but I think she faking the funk:patrice:

could very well be, and also the reason she stood up. Women wear Spanx these days like nothing

But if it's not :whew:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With her makeup and hair done right she's def fukkable. The body looks aight. I'd hit it from the back and then talks sports over a few glasses of crisp apple cider over ice :pachaha:

Cari Champion is damn near a dime though.

:deadrose:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That's cause cacs are racist and like submissive women. Can't deal with strong black women :yeshrug:

Or maybe they demand respect, instead of tolerating a woman with a foul attitude who wants to assert herself as the dominant one, and belittle the man? You notice black women who are into white men show them a whole lot more respect than they do brothers don't you? This is part of that "white daddy" mentality, it's also why black women never talk bad about white men, even if they're racist, but they never stop complaining about nikkas.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
On another note, yall coli nikkas really dont fukk with white chicks:rudy:???

I dont. I'm attracted to my own. Melanin matters a lot to me physically, and black features and culture> white features and culture. Besides black women being vastly superior, I think white women are the least attractive race by a lot.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Or maybe they demand respect, instead of tolerating a woman with a foul attitude who wants to assert herself as the dominant one, and belittle the man? You notice black women who are into white men show them a whole lot more respect than they do brothers don't you? This is part of that "white daddy" mentality, it's also why black women never talk bad about white men, even if they're racist, but they never stop complaining about nikkas.
I feel you

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I dont. I'm attracted to my own. Melanin matters a lot to me physically, and black features and culture> white features and culture. Besides black women being vastly superior, I think white women are the least attractive race by a lot.
Shidd I like every race. Doesn't matter to me. I could find multiple broads from each race is like to pipe:takedat:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Da thirst ova dis regla ass bish. :why:

I agree.
Not sayin Cari is ugly but shes not anything to go crazy over

Shes got heavily over looked when she use to here down here in Atlanta.
I guess she just had the ''right'' people to manage her career.

Atlanta has always had some fine azz female news anchors
Jovita Moore
Lisa Rayam
Tracye Hutchins
Markina Brown.
Cynne Simpson

ect.

Last edited: