Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
She's 48.

Btw they pulled the plug on her show she had on Amazon. It take a little bit more than oiling up her legs and wear short short skirts to maintain in the sports media world.

That makes 3 (technically 4) failed shows (that haven't even made it to a second season) since she left sports center.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
She's 48.

Btw they pulled the plug on her show she had on Amazon. It take a little bit more than oiling up her legs and wear short short skirts to maintain in the sports media world.

That makes 3 (technically 4) failed shows (that haven't even made it to a second season) since she left sports center.
She needs to give it up.

I can't even imagine how much cac dikk she's sucking to keep getting these opportunities.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sas is more tolerable than Skip.

We see how Shannon left Skip.
Thats true. And tbf Cari was doing Sportscenter for a while. I just think leaving ESPN hasnt worked as well as she hoped.

I like how Joy Taylor moved. Once she got tired of Skip she went to Cowherd and built up some cache.They joined the Speak crew. Even though I dont watch her show much she's not doing it alone.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The way things have turned out for Cari is exactly why Molly is happy sitting next to SAS on first take. She just collects her check and keeps it moving.

ESPN really a gift and a curse. Maybe it's not the perfect gig, but if you leave you're off the radar and become irrelevant. Only a few have had success leaving

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
She's 48.

She works better in an anchor role imo. From what I can tell the shows she keeps doing now are podcasting style where she's the star or one of two stars and that's not interesting. She doesn't have the personality to pull that off.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
ESPN really a gift and a curse. Maybe it's not the perfect gig, but if you leave you're off the radar and become irrelevant. Only a few have had success leaving
Yea shyt is almost like hip hop in that way. Leave a certain label and its a wrap...no matter your worth. Even if they were somewhat stunting your growth.

I damn near forgot about Michael Smith until I saw him on some other show. He was the man at ESPN for a minute.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yea shyt is almost like hip hop in that way. Leave a certain label and its a wrap...no matter your worth. Even if they were somewhat stunting your growth.

I damn near forgot about Michael Smith until I saw him on some other show. He was the man at ESPN for a minute.

My man's Michael ain't deserve his fall off :mjcry: