Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Her, Joy and Taylor be out in these streets campaigning heavy.
I think Joy is just about havin fun..fukkin, etc. She was already married and then got engaged soon after.

Taylor..not sure what her motives are.

Cari seems....well not lonely, but alone. She's also older.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think Joy is just about havin fun..fukkin, etc. She was already married and then got engaged soon after.

Taylor..not sure what her motives.

Cari seems lonely. She's also older.

I feel like what you said about Joy applies more toward the youngin' Taylor if anything, lol, but I also think if the right person was to elect her, she wouldnt be opposed.

Joy seem like the type that love to be "in love" or a relationship/situationship.

Cari the one thats hard to read for me.

But end of da day, if the "right" one comd along, best believe all of em gon at least temporarily bow outta the race. Its just in their nature.

Real question is, if choice is yours, who ya got? :mjlit:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I feel like what you said about Joy applies more toward the youngin' Taylor if anything, lol, but I also think if the right person was to elect her, she wouldnt be opposed.

Joy seem like the type that love to be "in love" or a relationship/situationship.

Cari the one thats hard to read for me.

But end of da day, if the "right" one comd along, best believe all of em gon at least temporarily bow outta the race. Its just in their nature.

Real question is, if choice is yours, who ya got? :mjlit:
Head says Taylor.
I've always had a thing for Cari tho...

Joy I get the feeling it would be amazing to be with her one day and terrible the next day. Get the feeling (unfortunately) that she probably has her own issues.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Head says Taylor.
I've always had a thing for Cari tho...

Joy I get the feeling it would be amazing to be with her one day and terrible the next day. Get the feeling (unfortunately) that she probably has her own issues.

Cari still my first sport analyst first love. But Maria Taylor is second.

I love tall bytches :ohlawd:I'm 5'10. My wife is 6'0