Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Thats a damn lie.

mdebQ7n.jpg

Cari still look good without makeup.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
She's probably got some kinda corny Wendy Williams type talk show lined up.

Doubt that, shes not that popular outside of the sports world no one knows who she is.

Wendy was known in the entertainment business before her tv show, her radio interviews
made waves (Rick James, Whitney, R.Kelly ect.)

I can't think of one cutting edge interview Cari did for ESPN or any type of ESPN special she did for that company

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Doubt that, shes not that popular outside of the sports world no one knows who she is.

Wendy was known in the entertainment business before her tv show, her radio interviews

I can't think of one cutting edge interview Cari did for ESPN or any type of ESPN special she did for that company

So what's her move then? Cuz going to something like an entertainment show like Access Hollywood would be a step backwards imo.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome

On her Be Honest show she has all types of celebs outside of the sports world. I could see her doing some Enterainment Tonight type show.