Caresha aka Yung Miami

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
A lot of modern makeup and fashion comes from Drag culture. Those dudes have to wear a LOT of exaggerated looks because they trying to look like women. But when you put all that stuff on actual women…they look like men and old.

Don’t get me wrong. There’s nothing wrong with a little eyeliner sometimes or a bright lip. But layers and layers of foundation, contouring, eyes, lashes, big ole outlines around the lips, huge drawn in brows or pencil thin. It’s too much sometimes.

They do it to JT too

ab810434b02c5d1de6183bc669abdf14.jpg

Also add the show "America's Next Top Model" into also. It allowed very "average" women to realize that many of the "Super Models" were just using heavy contoured makeup and most looked pretty homely without it. Add to the fact that they mostly had gay or trans men judging and doing makeovers and there you have it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Also add the show "America's Next Top Model" into also. It allowed very "average" women to realize that many of the "Super Models" were just using heavy contoured makeup and most looked pretty homely without it. Add to the fact that they mostly had gay or trans men judging and doing makeovers and there you have it.

The homely and weird looking supermodels was a selling point back then.

They found it to be good on the runway and in lookbooks so long as they were pencil thin, tall, and could walk