Cardi Nasheed Says She's Not Voting This Year

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Has she ever voted before though? Is she even registered? People so irresponsible with these platforms.......
I doubt it. She has a ninth grade education from P.S. whatever in the Bronx she certainly never voted before that fake sitdown with Biden.

I guess she's saying this because the Biden check didn't clear this cycle.

Even her reasonings don't make sense she's concerned about money for foreign wars but not giving money to other countries that she cares about.

She doesn't want to say that she doesn't support the small hat conflict.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Dumb ass Biden staffers really thought this was a move :mjlol:

Burned their credibility with African American voters to cater to a vapid, ignorant, rich and out of touch Dominican who cant be bothered to invest in politics :mjlol:

You gotta read between the lines. Vote for whoever you want to but don't be ignorant.
Both groups are getting different messages not mixed messages.

The Hispanic population of the United States as of July 1, 2022, making it the nation’s largest racial or ethnic minority — 19.1% of the total population.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She's dumb as fukk. Self proclaimed history buff but doesn't realize they're stacking the courts more and more, removing civil rights of all kinds, potentially getting replacement supreme court justices

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What tangible has Trump and or the Republicans given to black Americans?
Who said they did?

No Tangibles. No Vote.

Courtesy of @JT-Money.
puzzle-thumb.jpg

, friends.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Which demographic is that?
I really think it’s gonna be every group, to be honest. But we’re definitely going to see more Black people not voting for anyone or voting for Trump, especially Black women. We saw it happen in the last election.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I really think it’s gonna be every group, to be honest. But we’re definitely going to see more Black people not voting for anyone or voting for Trump, especially Black women. We saw it happen in the last election.
Lmao and when it gets worse with the white supremacists and bible thumpers turning the US in a crazy Christian fascist country taking all them bytches rights they better all shut the fukk up :manny:

bytch crying about Israel but doesn’t really say shyt about how her country actively involved in Haïti’s downfall a neighboring country to the Dominican republic which is full of black people but going to bat for fukking sand habibi cacs

Crying about fukking sand cacs that don’t give a flying fukk about black people really.
I hope somehow Haïti issues spill out into DR and gets even worse there too :pacspit:
If that maga fukk gets elected and then Palestine gets fukking razed to the ground im going to be laughing at every one of these idiots :mjlol:

Last edited: