Cardi B Pics With No Makeup Going Viral

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That’s just a bad pic, I’d be lying to say I wouldn’t smash. She’s kind of annoying though.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
cardi-b-2.jpg

Before she was a "rapper" we've seen her with no make up almost every time she went viral, she'd be in her bed no make up on sayin some ratchet shyt

what's the problem
There’s quite a difference between this and what’s in the OP, but yes, she had no issue going bare-faced before the Hiphop career.

Which begs the question why did she get all that surgery if she was that comfortable before…

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The truth is the lighting in the OP photo is horrendous, and she was snapped at a bad angle. She has natural under eye hollows (I know because I have them, too) so in some lighting it looks like you have craters under your eyes, and in different lighting (like in a different room, etc) your under eyes are barely noticeable.

The hollows combined with actual tired/sleepy eyes will make you look like you’re dead in some photos/lighting.

That being said, again it’s clear she was comfortable with her looks before she got into music because she was definitely on social media without makeup when other girls wouldn’t dare do that

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Lots of dudes never woke up next to a female so I can understand some of their shock

depends on the women ... there's always some difference but some are on some vampire shizzit

one time i woke up with the girl now looking like her mama :picard:

saw her out and about a few weeks later and she looked young again.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Lots of dudes never woke up next to a female so I can understand some of their shock

cardi-b-2.jpg

Before she was a "rapper" we've seen her with no make up almost every time she went viral, she'd be in her bed no make up on sayin some ratchet shyt

what's the problem

Yeah it's just a weird angle. I'm not sure what the issue is. It's just brehs that don't really be around women exposing themselves

I’m convinced 95% of the internet has never waken up next to a woman. Also anyone can look ugly from a bad angle.

Yep. This thread is VERY telling.

Facts...this a weird thread
It's like nikkas never slept with women

It's a trip because nikkas be out here fukkin werewolves talking about how Cardi look with no makeup :mjlol:
:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: