Cardi B - Be Careful *New Single*

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nicki comes out of hiding the same day Cardi dropping her single. Women not slick
And If she would have came out next week you say something .

Don't matter what she do :snoop:.

It's an ad I still don't think she will be active .

Nicki recently turned in her album we just waiting for the date :takedat:.

I like cardi doe let her cook and have her moment .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Chicks gonna love this. But she trying to marry this nikka so who really getting the L? Her. You can't drop this track and then be boo'd up with your cheating ass fiance 24 hours later on instagram

Cardi with the melody? RIP Nicki

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Chicks gonna love this. But she trying to marry this nikka so who really getting the L? Her. You can't drop this track and then be boo'd up with your cheating ass fiance 24 hours later on instagram

Cardi with the melody? RIP Nicki

fukking garbage, a stripper ho trying her hand at Pinkprint or Miseducation type of songs? The fukk? What happened to her "cut a nikka off" message?
:russ:
Lmao at R.I.P. this dumbass bytch can't even outrap anyone or write songs herself, carrying Offset's baby. What a total buffoon ass clown.

This is like Blac Chyna trying to do her "Lost Ones" or "Bed of Lies". You talking melodies knowing she sounds like a squawking pterodactyl thot, smfh wow Coli you just lying to yourselves now.
She has zero self-worth, can give 2 fukks about NY Rap culture and doesn't stand up for herself or women in general. How you go from "Bodak" to this bullshyt? She finally has a vocabulary with her illiterate ass now too? :dead:

Man reality TV really did change the game, you don't even have to compete or try anymore to be original.