Cardi B Appreciation Thread

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:No lie, smashing. She is deplorable, and it w ould be like some passionate hate fukk where I bust and stay on point 3-4 times in a row:letyasoulglow:

She would be better served not being around me because I would toss my sensibilities into the dumpster drop dikk on her like a bomb over Hiroshima.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
watchin' her interview right now, yo she funny as fukk with the way she switches her voice up from time to time:mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Ass fake.

Titties fake.

fukk her :wtfno:.

giphy.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I like this whore :takedat: pretty n dumb

:heh: nah, man I really do appreciate chicks like her. Straight up and down, unabashed and happy honest whores.

You don't try to give them anything and dont try to fukk them and they'll give you the world.

Drag you around with them and play your shadow, keep sheisty ass broads off you cause they can spot them a mile away, stay putting you up on game that they picked up, come by your place if you let them and cook and clean and complain while doing it, stay in your face and hugged up on your arm.

I luh deez honest hoes. :mjcry:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Cant remember the last time I saw that much ignorance and human filth packed into a small package. and she is gonna be plastered on tv for young girls to idolize.
This is intellectual warfare. This is smallpox blankets disguised as entertainment.

Life has been turning into an episode of the Boondocks over the past few years. and Im sure theres a bunch of Riley's ready to come in here and call me gay for not falling in line.
Im okay with that tho. You can have it. This is bigger than peer pressure.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:heh: nah, man I really do appreciate chicks like her. Straight up and down, unabashed and happy honest whores.

You don't try to give them anything and dont try to fukk them and they'll give you the world.

Drag you around with them and play your shadow, keep sheisty ass broads off you cause they can spot them a mile away, stay putting you up on game that they picked up, come by your place if you let them and cook and clean and complain while doing it, stay in your face and hugged up on your arm.

:whew:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere

:mjlol: @ you think she gon be doin all that for you

she'll have a nikka like you payin for her weave, nails, and phone and MIGHT let you eat the p*ssy in the back of the whip real fast :russ::whew:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Cant remember the last time I saw that much ignorance and human filth packed into a small package. and she is gonna be plastered on tv for young girls to idolize.
This is intellectual warfare. This is smallpox blankets disguised as entertainment.

Life has been turning into an episode of the Boondocks over the past few years. and Im sure theres a bunch of Riley's ready to come in here and call me gay for not falling in line.
Im okay with that tho. You can have it. This is bigger than peer pressure.
nikka have a coke and shut the fukk up. :martin: