Cardi and offset going through it for the 1000 time. Cardi admits she let another nikka smash while she was pregnant with Offset kid

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun :banderas:

He was fukking women Cardi had beef with, they were posting pics of him cheating on IG, and talking about they been in his house, their marital bed and even her daughter’s room.

She can do whatever she wants and it still wouldn’t be bad enough. At least she’s not fukking his enemies. What a benevolent woman :mjgrin:

Y'all ladies are TOO invested in Cardi B. :sas2:

Y'all aspire to be stripper thots that cheat on ya husbands, get IG clout, and engage in endless drama?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The bigger issue here is there are women who agree with Cardi’s behavior

Its disturbing and they want to do the same vulgar shyt, too. Too many social media women want to get paid for being a degenerate.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
do you prefer a bigger baby bump or smaller?
I prefer showing to full on 9 months.

Its pretty much when their areolas darkens and the breast swells...that period is what makes me carnal. But I know from experience I can smell pregnancy on a woman, cause one day I'm attracted to them without the full on baby bump. I knew when my supervisor was pregnant cause it wasn't just her eating habits, she just smelled different to me and I found myself wanting to be around her more subconsciously. Not on a creepy tip, but like on my breaks I would just shoot the shyt with her in her cubicle. Granted I thought she was attractive, but I was too timid to make a move. But once that pregnancy smell hot, I def was friendly and would talk to her about random things and even showed her my art.