Captain Save-a-ho gets stabbed in action

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Stepping into the domestic dispute of complete strangers is a lose/lose situation. Chances are, it's not the first time they have gotten physical and when the cops show up, the girl is not going to want her beloved meathead to go to jail.

You're either going to get your ass kicked, stabbed, banked, shot or you'll kick the guys ass and have assault charges thrown at you. Either way, the guy is going to go right back to beating that girl down once you leave. What's the point?

fixed

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
A world of cowards is a lot scarier than a world of heroes. You shouldnt chastise people like this though. Not helping people in need isnt something we should promote to friends, friend. :sitdown:

if this was a complete stranger he interveneded on behalf of...........i could feel ur stance.........pause........

but in situations like this.......i cant cosign you homie. Im sure whatever type of dispute they had isnt anything new to their relationship........im also sure that white dude was fueled by liquid courage and a skewed perspective on right and wrong

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
A world of cowards is a lot scarier than a world of heroes. You shouldnt chastise people like this though. Not helping people in need isnt something we should promote to friends, friend. :sitdown:

If I'm coming off as chastising him then I apologize because he is a lot braver than I am. I do commend brave acts such as this but I just feel to have my life taken away doing something like that when I still have my dreams to live for if it was my choice then I would have to withdraw from the situation.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If I'm coming off as chastising him then I apologize because he is a lot braver than I am. I do commend brave acts such as this but I just feel to have my life taken away doing something like that when I still have my dreams to live for if it was my choice then I would have to withdraw from the situation.

His actions may have saved someones life. If the stabber is willing to stab a man for helping a woman, imagine what he does to people he actually doesnt like, friend. This man is a hero by helping take him off the streets.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
His actions may have saved someones life. If the stabber is willing to stab a man for helping a woman, imagine what he does to people he actually doesnt like, friend. This man is a hero by helping take him off the streets.

But couldn't he have just called the cops to take him off the streets? They're trained for situations like this and are equipped for the situation.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But couldn't he have just called the cops to take him off the streets? They're trained for situations like this and are equipped for the situation.
Because police dont magically appear after you dial 911. They are there for cleanup.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
it coulda been a simple gesture to calm down or some shyt that caused him to go off....its some phsyco mfers out here smh....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah I can't counter that, the time it probably took for police to arrive something could have happened. :snoop:
Self preservation is an understandable reason to freeze up or to KIM when there is drama but there are a breed of people out there who hear stories about men helping others and they laugh at him when he becomes victimized and personally, i think thats wrong.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Self preservation is an understandable reason to freeze up or to KIM when there is drama but there are a breed of people out there who hear stories about men helping others and they laugh at him when he becomes victimized and personally, i think thats wrong.

I completely agree with you, I've stated before I'm not chastising him for it. But he got extremely lucky that the multiple stabs weren't life threatening and I just feel that taking that kind of risk would not be worth it.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I tried to stop a fight in like 3rd grade and got hit...went home like :to: and my dad looked at me like :ufdup: nowadays cats killing over less I'll let the club handle that unless I know the party(ies) involved :birdman:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
yeah, but while the when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong nicca is sitting in prison surrounded by nothing but dyck and ass for the next 5-10, the captain-save-a-ho prolly gunna be "stabbin" his bish, and a gang of other females that are gunna slide him that "you're so brave" puss. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction my nig.

:sadcam: Goddamn I hope you end up being right.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan Schlothauer

74795796.jpg

name and pic of the superhero

the perfect picture. :laff: