Captain Save-a-ho gets stabbed in action

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Two men arrested in stabbing at Towson's Charles Village Pub - Baltimore Sun

Baltimore County police say two men have been charged in connection with a stabbing that occurred at the Charles Village Pub in Towson on Saturday.

Police said Nicholas Jarrad Jones, 22, of the 700 block of Richwood Avenue, Baltimore, was charged with attempted first-degree murder and first degree assault. On Sunday he was being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.

Robert Lee Blackshire II, 21, of the 6800 block of Barnett Road, in the Glendale area, was charged with second-degree assault and is currently being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on $7,500 bail.

At 1:09 a.m. Saturday, Baltimore County Police responded to the Charles Village Pub, at 19 West Pennsylvania Ave., Towson for a report of an assault with injury.

Investigators said one of the men arrested was arguing with a female acquaintance inside the Charles Village Pub. An adult male attempted to intervene in the argument, and the defendant began assaulted him. The victim was stabbed multiple times, and was transported to a local hospital for treatment of serious, but non life-threatening, injuries.

Meanwhile another man assaulted a friend of the victim.

Police said both Jones and Blackshire were placed under arrest at the scene. Two bystanders were also injured during the incident; an adult male and an adult female received non life-threatening injuries unrelated to the fight, police said.

Charles Village Pub Owner Melony Wagner said the bar manager reported that the fight took "less than 45 seconds." Bar security held the smaller man until police came, Wagner said.

Police reviewed footage from some of the 48 security cameras inside the restaurant, Wagner said.

Baltimore County Police had planned to have a heavy presence in the Towson area Friday night for Towson University's annual spring concert, Tigerfest. Police said 26 additional officers were scheduled to patrol the area until 3 a.m. Saturday.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Ryan Schlothauer

74795796.jpg

name and pic of the superhero

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
yeah, but while the when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong nicca is sitting in prison surrounded by nothing but dyck and ass for the next 5-10, the captain-save-a-ho prolly gunna be "stabbin" his bish, and a gang of other females that are gunna slide him that "you're so brave" puss. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction my nig.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
yeah, but while the when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong nicca is sitting in prison surrounded by nothing but dyck and ass for the next 5-10, the captain-save-a-ho prolly gunna be "stabbin" his bish, and a gang of other females that are gunna slide him that "you're so brave" puss. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction my nig.

But is it worth taking the risk? I mean what if dude had a gun on him?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
But is it worth taking the risk? I mean what if dude had a gun on him?

I definitely wouldnt say its worth the risk. Niqqas call me Bennet, because when it comes to other people's domestic disputes --- I AINT IN IT. That said, Im just analyzing the results of the situation. I mean, who is the fool in this situation that deserves to be called names, at the end of the day?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its a win for the hero. Hes alive and the demon is gone where he can rehabilitate his mind. When people see his scars and ask, how did you get that, he can immediately display the core of his character to individuals. Meanwhile the demon sites in a cage. We should never laugh at people who put their bodies on the line to help friends. It takes a lot to be brave and show that level of courage.

Galatians 6:2

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I definitely wouldnt say all that. Niqqas call me Bennet, because when it comes to other people's domestic disputes --- I AINT IN IT. That said, Im just analyzing the results of the situation. I mean, who is the fool in this situation at the end of the day?

I see what you're saying in this case dude did win since it's non-life threatening but dude got extremely lucky. Multiple stabs and not one of them threatened his life, just one wrong stab can send him away really messed up. Dude was blinded by the :cape:.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Its a win for the hero. Hes alive and the demon is gone where he can rehabilitate his mind. When people see his scars and ask, how did you get that, he can immediately display the core of his character to individuals. Meanwhile the demon sites in a cage. We should never laugh at people who put their bodies on the line to help friends. It takes a lot to be brave and show that level of courage.

did you know you are a positive black man in my life

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see what you're saying in this case dude did win since it's non-life threatening but dude got extremely lucky. Multiple stabs and not one of them threatened his life, just one wrong stab can send him away really messed up. Dude was blinded by the :cape:.

Blinded by the need to help friends. Imagine a world where people are like that. Its so angelic :blessed:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Stepping into the domestic dispute of complete strangers is a lose/lose situation. Chances are, it's not the first time they have gotten physical and when the cops show up, the girl is not going to want her beloved meathead to go to jail.

You're either going to get your ass kicked or you'll kick the guys ass and have assault charges thrown at you. Either way, the guy is going to go right back to beating that girl down once you leave. What's the point?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In a perfect world. yes that would be great. But we don't live in that kind of world sadly. :sitdown:

A world of cowards is a lot scarier than a world of heroes. You shouldnt chastise people like this though. Not helping people in need isnt something we should promote to friends, friend. :sitdown: