Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
The fallen Venus/mother Aeon Sophia losing her memory of her divinity or Lucifer falling from heaven. Captain Marvel was wearing a green suit the majority of the movie which can be referenced to Moldavite, a stone said to be part of a meteorite that crash landed on Earth several million years ago (if true) like Captain Marvel crash landed from “the war in the heavens”. Moldavite is linked to the Great Mother and cross referencing to Abrahamic theology, one of the most important stone on the fallen angel Lucifer’s crown is green, Emerald, which fell to earth. All is referenced to the heart chakra, the love center. Captain Marvel was a part of galactic federation who wore green which are the Hathors, a fabled or legit group who predated Egypt and venerated Hathor, on of the earliest Goddesses who represented love (heart chakra). In the DC universe, they would be the Green Lantern corps. The Skrull were shapeshifters which is obviously hinting at the reptilian stuff or gnostically speaking, the archonic forces. I don’t buy that good archon spell they tried to put in there because these wickeds are covert, just like the skrull. The skrull can even be the ones living in Vril Ya in Iron in the Sky. On a lower aspect, I sort of saw Gloria Steinem (Carol/Captain Marvel) and Alice Walker (Maria) reference considering who Captain Marvel’s best friend

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
The fallen Venus/mother Aeon Sophia losing her memory of her divinity or Lucifer falling from heaven. Captain Marvel was wearing a green suit the majority of the movie which can be referenced to Moldavite, a stone said to be part of a meteorite that crash landed on Earth several million years ago (if true) like Captain Marvel crash landed from “the war in the heavens”. Moldavite is linked to the Great Mother and cross referencing to Abrahamic theology, one of the most important stone on the fallen angel Lucifer’s crown is green, Emerald, which fell to earth. All is referenced to the heart chakra, the love center. Captain Marvel was a part of galactic federation who wore green which are the Hathors, a fabled or legit group who predated Egypt and venerated Hathor, on of the earliest Goddesses who represented love (heart chakra). In the DC universe, they would be the Green Lantern corps. The Skrull were shapeshifters which is obviously hinting at the reptilian stuff or gnostically speaking, the archonic forces. I don’t buy that good archon spell they tried to put in there because these wickeds are covert, just like the skrull. The skrull can even be the ones living in Vril Ya in Iron in the Sky. On a lower aspect, I sort of saw Gloria Steinem (Carol/Captain Marvel) and Alice Walker (Maria) reference considering who Captain Marvel’s best friend
The 💎 you caught black Adam yet bro?