CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
IM3 was a solid movie, regardles of what fanboys and chronic complainers say

:whoa: whoa, whoa, whoa.... iron man 3 was garbage....

They ruined the mandarin... everything about that plot twist and reveal was horrible. The hero is as only good as his villan... and iron man needed a strong villan and they made him into a joke. way to go, Shane Black!:pacspit:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I want to know :lupe:

“After the fall of both S.H.I.E.L.D. & HYDRA we see Baron Von Strucker (Thomas Kretschmann) in his underground lair. Loki’s scepter can be seen here, as well as 2 special prisoners: the “twins”. These are of course Quicksilver (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) and Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen). Quicksilver is bouncing from one end in his cell to another while Scarlet Witch is stacking some building blocks with her mind. Watching them, Von Strucker announces “The Age of Miracles” is upon us. And with that we learn the new name for mutants in the Marvel movieverse.”

Personally can't wait. Lotta people calling it Marvel's best movie to date.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
“After the fall of both S.H.I.E.L.D. & HYDRA we see Baron Von Strucker (Thomas Kretschmann) in his underground lair. Loki’s scepter can be seen here, as well as 2 special prisoners: the “twins”. These are of course Quicksilver (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) and Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen). Quicksilver is bouncing from one end in his cell to another while Scarlet Witch is stacking some building blocks with her mind. Watching them, Von Strucker announces “The Age of Miracles” is upon us. And with that we learn the new name for mutants in the Marvel movieverse.”

Personally can't wait. Lotta people calling it Marvel's best movie to date.
my body is ready:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
who are these ppl the movie aint even come out yet :why:

ADVANCE SCREENINGS.... the movie is already finished.

BhqcoFlCcAAiAjA.jpg:medium