CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
who does it better breh? sure DC had the batman movies.. but what other movies have wowed you? and even the batman movies were mediocre only dark knight excelled and that was cuz of heath ledger.. don´t let that hate blind you..

Dude's the original grumpy cat. Been that way since :hamster:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
who does it better breh? .
WB/DC are just getting in on the act and even that isnt as organized or as well mapped out as it should be..Its like saying wwe is great because nobody does it better.Well actually the product is quite shytty, them being the only show in town doesnt change that
sure DC had the batman movies.. but what other movies have wowed you? .
the better question would be what marvel flick has really wowed you other than avengers and iron nan.I loved the first 2 blades but they are saying those dont count.Captain america? :why: thor was okay thor 2 was average..Ironman 2-3 sucked..Incredible hulk :snoop:.
and even the batman movies were mediocre only dark knight excelled and that was cuz of heath ledger.. don´t let that hate blind you..
you are preaching to the choir on this one everyone knows dark knight was the only good batman from the nolan trilogy

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Why the hell do people keep saying Ironman 3 sucked. It had the best fights/stunts outta all the marvel films minus Avengers. It also had an actual plot.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Why the hell do people keep saying Ironman 3 sucked. It had the best fights/stunts outta all the marvel films minus Avengers. It also had an actual plot.
:usure: i mean It was better than part 2 but not by much. Terrible villain, wack twist, gweneth paltrow with super powers :snoop:
shyt movie with some good action mixed in.

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WB/DC are just getting in on the act and even that isnt as organized or as well mapped out as it should be..Its like saying wwe is great because nobody does it better.Well actually the product is quite shytty, them being the only show in town doesnt change that
the better question would be what marvel flick has really wowed you other than avengers and iron nan.

Iron man 3, incredible hulk and Thor were solid movies.. I thought that thor 2 was great imo

I loved the first 2 blades but they are saying those dont count.

Yeah Blade 1&2 were awesome.. dont get that "dont count" thing since blade still is and always will be a marvel comic book character

Captain america? yeah it was meh at best :why: thor was okay thor 2 was average already spoke on these..Ironman 2-3 sucked..Incredible hulk

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah...can we stop talkinhg about that bullshyt IM3. Lets just pretend it didnt happen aite. aite.

This shyt tho looks incredible. Potential to be the best out of all the Marvel flicks. I'm tryna see some Cap/Falcon action with them playin off each other like that long take fight scene in the Avengers that had Tony flying around pretty much doin a little bit of something with everyone. That was prolly the best little fight take I've ever seen. If they're gonna give Cap his sidekick, this shyts gotta go down.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Falcon might leave a mark on this shyt:ehh:
would've thought the same but that actor kind of gives away how things are going to turn out..Dude either aint hungry or shrewd enough to angle for substantial roles.He just seems to happy to be offered roles in these big productions regardless of how 1 dimensional the character he is playing is

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Redford is too easy to guess. Fury? :mjpls:

yeah, could be redford, doubt its fury, looked @ the imdb; wouldn't be totally shocked if its widmore

MV5BMTMzNzUxMTEyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA0MzM1NA@@._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They accidently leaked spoilers on the soundtrack when one of the songs was "____is the redskull", I know who it is:myman: