Captain America is Becoming Black :krs:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Precisely.

It just SCREAMS feigned political correctness.

Its also lazy. Most black characters are d-list and will remain so because tptb find it to be easier to just change an already well known popular white character to black. Then they pat themselves on the back for it.

Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron-Man...how many people cared (or even knew) who these characters were before The Avengers? They went from E-list to A and B-list. Why? Because they got the exposure and promotion. They're now basically household names. Green Arrow was a D-list superhero until Smallville featured him as a supporting character, which then raised his popularity level and eventually led to him having a headlining show of his own (in Arrow).

I don't want a black James Bond, a black Batman, a black Wonder Woman, etc. Its only still keeping the status quo. They will always be known as white characters, regardless if there's a version where they aren't white.

A lot of blerds love that race-bending shyt. I mean, I know white people getting angry can be funny but its really not doing anything. I want to see a black character who has their own identity be popular, not piggybacking off an already known hero.

Give me Black Panther, Blade, The Falcon, Storm, Vixen, Misty Knight, etc.

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been itching to show y'all my novelized screenplay but after Nigerian and C-Styles (and countless others) I have become skiddish about intersecting my Coli life with my real life.

Sh"t's dope tho. All black people. No mention or discussion about other races...

:laugh: Coli would hate that shyt.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Meanwhile every nikka in here done slept on the all black team on Mighty Avengers :stopitslime: