Capri Sun Will Start using bottles instead of pouches

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I think this is a great idea because those pouches aren't resealable, meaning once the hole is broken, you can't save the drink for later; overall, this is more convenient. Sometimes, you might not want to drink it all at once, and they're trying to expand to adults since they've probably learned through research marketing that grown-ups like Capri Sun just as much as the kids love them.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking this was done for recycling purposes to make the brand seem more renewable in the eyes of Earth conscious consumers (ie liberal Middle class white people)
or it's cheaper on their end for the profit margins. Same with how most pop manufacturers don't make glass bottles anymore for soda but charge more when it's imported from Mexico (with added sugarcane)

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
I think this is a great idea because those pouches aren't resealable, meaning once the hole is broken, you can't save the drink for later; overall, this is more convenient. Sometimes, you might not want to drink it all at once, and they're trying to expand to adults since they've probably learned through research marketing that grown-ups like Capri Sun just as much as the kids love them.
Who the fukk isn’t finishing a capri sun? Lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Kids and glass bottles are a bad idea.
they'll be alright, we drank snapple out of glass my entire childhood and nobody got hurt.

but paper cartons or cans could be another alternative. I don't care what they say about recycling plastic bottles, Paper, aluminum and Glass will always be more environmentally friendly. They only benefit for using Plastic is to the company itself as its lighter weight and more durable, they just make more money, not doing shyt for the environment.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I can't wait until I'm even more flabby and sick and scroll down a feed to see a Capri sun pouch meme saying "you old if you remember these."