Capcom Showcase June 13th 3pm PT

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They will probably want to give DD2 a big push.. so I wouldn't expect anything until after RE4R is out.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Nobody's excited for the next gen versions or RE2, 3 AND 7?

RE7 is the only RE i haven't played yet so i'll probably grab it eventually. I played RE2 remake 3 times already. And i might just do it again very soon now that the next gen PC updates are out. :wow:

I'm 100% getting RE8 Gold though. Amazing game was just made even better with 3rd person mode.

DLC and a third person mode :whoo:

4 looking fantastic, REngine is the best investment Capcom has done in decades, the games still look fantastic and they a pumping them out at an amazing pace.
100% agree. It's crazy what they are able to achieve with this engine DMC5 still looks amazing and were seeing them really getting some amazing results out of it with SF6 and RE4.

We will eventually get our Dino Crisis remake with this engine. I'll wait patiently Capcom.

Last edited:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
they Gon be riding the sf6 reveal till the end of summer
:yeshrug: Its been a long time since Capcom got the fighting game streets heart let them ride this wave of goodwill and good vibes

Very excited to see what characters are DLC Im hoping for Gen or Rolento wouldn't mind Eagle either.....

I think we finally see a crossover character in SF Im guessing Terry Bogard or Kazuya it only seems right

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Its been a long time since Capcom got the fighting game streets heart let them ride this wave of goodwill and good vibes

Very excited to see what characters are DLC Im hoping for Gen or Rolento wouldn't mind Eagle either.....

I think we finally see a crossover character in SF Im guessing Terry Bogard or Kazuya it only seems right

they are trying to establish the Capcom universe... so i think maybe more final fight characters.. maybe a dark stalker.