Capcom hires racist cac to voice only black person in DMC5

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Morrison is literally a superpower away from fitting the magical negro trope. :dead: Japs stay portraying us as the goofies while they make the cacs the badasses. Somebody need to smack the honorary aryan out their cheeks. Jap b*stards couldn't even be bothered to hire a breh for Morrisons role

Support @Blacksands

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Make sure you have this same energy when the nfl comes up, cuz that battle is way more important to the cause/culture

Kaep got his bread so that’s going to taper off.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Morrison is literally a superpower away from fitting the magical negro trope. :dead: Japs stay portraying us as the goofies while they make the cacs the badasses. Somebody need to smack the honorary aryan out their cheeks. Jap b*stards couldn't even be bothered to hire a breh for Morrisons role

Support @Blacksands

always thought that was funny...

a black dude being some Vergil or Dante type would make way more sense than any of these goofy or overly serious characters we usually are in these games :skip:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Kaep got his bread so that’s going to taper off.
I can assure you the issue at hand was never about Kaep getting paid, it is about black lives mattering or not. What does him getting a settlement have to do with the issues? And the league is STILL making an example out of him.

Does reality matter :dwillhuh: because if it don't then black lives has no chance moving forward...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Make sure you have this same energy when the nfl comes up, cuz that battle is way more important to the cause/culture

I can assure you the issue at hand was never about Kaep getting paid, it is about black lives mattering or not. What does him getting a settlement have to do with the issues? And the league is STILL making an example out of him.

Does reality matter :dwillhuh: because if it don't then black lives has no chance moving forward...

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

No national media outlet is covering anything in regards to NFL players being pro black live matters. They paid Kaep gave him headlines for 1 day and will sweep everything else under the rug.

Is any one else kneeling ( I wouldn’t know, haven’t watched NFL since Kaep went unsigned).

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No national media outlet is covering anything in regards to NFL players being pro black live matters. They paid Kaep gave him headlines for 1 day and will sweep everything else under the rug.

Is any one else kneeling ( I wouldn’t know, haven’t watched NFL since Kaep went unsigned).
It's not about any of that, you can't look at media coverage as the barometer, a player still taking a knee is pointless at this time. The original message needs to be reinforced but in a different way.

Whatever way that becomes cannot be dictated or influenced by the oppressors or the people who make excuses for them. And whatever comes after that, and after that, and after that needs to be planned and ready to deploy. Actually promoting the message on multiple fronts should be the next move.

The nfl needs to be punished for their actions, so as a man with integrity I do not plan on watching any games this year. I do have interest still, but I'm offended by their actions :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's not about any of that, you can't look at media coverage as the barometer, a player still taking a knee is pointless at this time. The original message needs to be reinforced but in a different way.

Whatever way that becomes cannot be dictated or influenced by the oppressors or the people who make excuses for them. And whatever comes after that, and after that, and after that needs to be planned and ready to deploy. Actually promoting the message on multiple fronts should be the next move.

The nfl needs to be punished for their actions, so as a man with integrity I do not plan on watching any games this year. I do have interest still, but I'm offended by their actions :francis:
NFL already doesn’t get any of my money.

My main hobby is gaming, so I plan to change my habits going forward.

You want to talk football then you are in the wrong forum/thread :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

:clap:...and this ladies and gentlemen, is exactly what MANY white people refuse to accept.