Capcom hacked and upcoming release data leaked

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: What part of only 60 GB leak of 1TB are y’all not comprehending. Street Fighter or that new Moon IP isn’t even listed.

I hope there’s no marvel because unless is dumb ass MvC3 y’all won’t play it. MvCi was probably the iteration of it
Nah, nikka, MVCI was trash from the jump. You can't have the craziness of MVC2 and MVC3's 3v3 format then try to go back to 2v2. That decision doomed the game right there. Then how ugly it was and no x-men? Get that shyt outta here because it's not Mahvel.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Nah, nikka, MVCI was trash from the jump. You can't have the craziness of MVC2 and MVC3's 3v3 format then try to go back to 2v2. That decision doomed the game right there. Then how ugly it was and no x-men? Get that shyt outta here because it's not Mahvel.

I’ll say it, fukk MAHVEL.

Yea let me put you into a Foot Dive, Soul Fist, or Zero loop into Super reset. MAHVEL players legit sound like Melee players refusing to move on. If it was so hype it’d still be pulling views on twitch. Wong, Chris G and all them would still be playing it. Let’s call it what it is, nostalgia for memes, set play, and fukk the Knicks.

The moment actual strategy like active tag, counter switch, and stones came into play people were butt hurt because they couldn’t auto pilot a team anymore.

That’s just one brehs opinion I don’t want the same game every iteration.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
im just mad there aint a Capcom vs SNK in the works :wow:

iu

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea let me put you into a Foot Dive, Soul Fist, or Zero loop into Super reset. MAHVEL players legit sound like Melee players refusing to move on. If it was so hype it’d still be pulling views on twitch. Wong, Chris G and all them would still be playing it. Let’s call it what it is, nostalgia for memes, set play, and fukk the Knicks.

The moment actual strategy like active tag, counter switch, and stones came into play people were butt hurt because they couldn’t auto pilot a team anymore.

I don't want the same iteration either, but they can do that and still keep it 3v3. MVC2 and 3 are totally different for example. And that's what makes it MAHVEL, the craziness of it and not really the technical aspect of it. I love making a comeback by smoking an entire team with Dark Phoenix : wow: shyt was beautiful.

All games die. It was time to move on from the game and Dragon Ball FighterZ took it's place. If they make a new MVC and fix all the flaws that I mentioned and support it with patches, etc then it'll last a long time too.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MVCI is actually great mechanic's wise and super fun.

it just looks like a fan made kickstarter game.
It is fun honestly, but I rather have 3v3. It being being 2v2 immediately turned me off plus no assists? Yeah, Capcom was smoking crack thinking that was ok.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

:rudy:Stones sucked ass, active tag was dumb as hell with the way it was implemented and counter switch was dumb. Nothing wrong with change but the changes they made weren't fun and it looked like ass on top of that.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This could be a blessing in disguise. Capcom needs to go back to the drawing board, this is trash. :camby: MML3 or stfu