Capcom countdown has begun.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I just want my shoto characters. Ryu, Ken, Akuma are locks, Sagat is an almost lock. Would rather see Gouken return than Kage. Streets need Sean Matsuda byke as well. And the gawd Dudley of course

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They really need to go ahead and make that Marvel vs capcom collection that has everything from X-men cota to mvc 2

capcom cant even give us darkstalkers chronicle, instead they recycle the same damn games over and over. if they put out a marvel set it'll probably be the cps games

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im not mad at that collection :ehh:

SF6's logo makes me think they are going to have an MMA/UFC aesthetic with the marketing. not a fan of that or this character :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im not mad at that collection :ehh:

SF6's logo makes me think they are going to have an MMA/UFC aesthetic with the marketing. not a fan of that or this character :patrice:

Street fighter is going fully western (along with every other major japanese game) they are trying to appeal to a global market because japan doesn’t give a shyt about console gaming or arcades anymore. They want to sell street fighter in South America, UK, Australia, etc.

Which is why Luke is gonna be front and center now, not Ryu. More white guys, more MMA, more of a realistic style. Anyone hoping for a return to 3rd strike via Guilty Gear aesthetic were fooling themselves

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A 30 second teaser for a game supposedly coming this summer.

I don’t think Capcom believes it will hit that date.:ld:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Street fighter is going fully western (along with every other major japanese game) they are trying to appeal to a global market because japan doesn’t give a shyt about console gaming or arcades anymore. They want to sell street fighter in South America, UK, Australia, etc.

Which is why Luke is gonna be front and center now, not Ryu. More white guys, more MMA, more of a realistic style. Anyone hoping for a return to 3rd strike via Guilty Gear aesthetic were fooling themselves

thats a crazy take. i think capcom learned their lessons from "three" and i doubt there will be more mma characters after making luke their big deal. hopefully we can get a repurposed king cobra this round though. heres another crazy take, i feel like capcom is trying to make street fighter the core of a capcom extended universe. we already have final fight, street fighter and rival schools sharing one world, then they added the strider universe to street fighter somehow, im kinda expecting psycho energy, soul energy and dark hadou to be connected to makai somehow

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thats a crazy take. i think capcom learned their lessons from "three" and i doubt there will be more mma characters after making luke their big deal. hopefully we can get a repurposed king cobra this round though. heres another crazy take, i feel like capcom is trying to make street fighter the core of a capcom extended universe. we already have final fight, street fighter and rival schools sharing one world, then they added the strider universe to street fighter somehow, im kinda expecting psycho energy, soul energy and dark hadou to be connected to makai somehow

I dont really see the connection to strider. Can you explain how a cyberpunk ass ninja world is connected to street fighter? I’ve seen other people say that also. I’m assuming there’s a characters in SFV im on unaware of

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I dont really see the connection to strider. Can you explain how a cyberpunk ass ninja world is connected to street fighter? I’ve seen other people say that also. I’m assuming there’s a characters in SFV im on unaware of
The ninja clan that Zeku and Guy are a part of is the same as the protagonist for strider. It’s like an assassins creed order situation where there’s a strider every generation and Zeku is the strider for now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not a big fighting game fan. Don’t really have any strong opinions.

It’s just good to see the Goat still going strong. Will buy day one, play a couple weeks and never touch it again like I’ve always done :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The ninja clan that Zeku and Guy are a part of is the same as the protagonist for strider. It’s like an assassins creed order situation where there’s a strider every generation and Zeku is the strider for now.

Thats interesting….