Capcom at E3 2021 (June 14 at 5:30PM EST)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The people who are in charge of E3 need to start having rules either you show game footage, or trailers no more of this talking bullshyt... dont waste time if you not gonna show up, and if you not gonna show up we'll outright cancel E3... :mjlol: cause clearly y'all just being lazy now...

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if E3 paid publishers this year, which is why they showed up with sizzle reels and youtube streamers

They didn’t want to lose to summer games fest so they had to do something

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides Resident Evil Capcom is trash:mjlol:
Pump your breaks. Back in the day they brang out shyt like Street Fighter, marvel vs Capcom, Capcom vs snk, resident evil, devil may cry, and Megaman all within a couple of years of each other if not less. I stayed with multiple Capcom games in rotation, but now I have none.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:francis::francis::francis:

Capcom at one point was the unquestioned goat now they might as well not exist.

They've actually had a significant year over year growth for the past 4-5 years. Resident Evil and Monster Hunter been carrying them and both titles pretty much break records then get outsold by their sequels each release

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They've actually had a significant year over year growth for the past 4-5 years. Resident Evil and Monster Hunter been carrying them and both titles pretty much break records then get outsold by their sequels each release

Where the fukk is mega man at?!?!:wtf: you know many old legacy games they can remake for next gen?!?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:francis::francis::francis:

Capcom at one point was the unquestioned goat now they might as well not exist.

easy there, my dude. this is an extreme take. Their IPs are doing wonders for them. and even tho people hate the CPT ads them shyts putting roofs over some players heads. Capcom does some BS, but they still one of the best out there.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
easy there, my dude. this is an extreme take. Their IPs are doing wonders for them. and even tho people hate the CPT ads them shyts putting roofs over some players heads. Capcom does some BS, but they still one of the best out there.
I guess I'm being too much into myself because I haven't truly cared about a game released by them since UMVC3.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This was the type of showing that makes you think the Vegas odds lean towards them being purchased by Sony or Microsoft within the next year.