Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was, so I contacted YT.

Greed won out.

YouTube is implementing "tiers" to their premium services. "Gold," nets you basically what YT Red was intended to do (background play, AD free, Download for Offfline) "Silver" gives you background playback and download for offline playback but features limited ads. YT Red is barely a step up from free. You get background playback but full ads and no download options. Google Music is packaged with YT Red only. If you've lost both background playback AND are seeing ads, it sounds as if they didn't grandfather you into Gold and you'll need to clear the cache for the option and/or if that doesn't work, contact YT, themselves. They gave me the first month free but after seeing the price, Im probably gonna let it go entirely. :ld: Not worth the $18.99 for Gold, imo. Might be time to make the jump to Dailymotion.

where you hear about this tier stuff?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Greed won out.

YouTube is implementing "tiers" to their premium services. "Gold," nets you basically what YT Red was intended to do (background play, AD free, Download for Offfline) "Silver" gives you background playback and download for offline playback but features limited ads. YT Red is barely a step up from free. You get background playback but full ads and no download options. Google Music is packaged with YT Red only. If you've lost both background playback AND are seeing ads, it sounds as if they didn't grandfather you into Gold and you'll need to clear the cache for the option and/or if that doesn't work, contact YT, themselves. They gave me the first month free but after seeing the price, Im probably gonna let it go entirely. :ld: Not worth the $18.99 for Gold, imo. Might be time to make the jump to Dailymotion.

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Gave nikkas the first few hits for cheap, now they stepped on the shyt and still raised the price :bryan:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Smh I'm going hit them up I should be grandfathered in

Since when I just reupped yesterday and didn't see all that

I'm downloading and everything

where you hear about this tier stuff?

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Gave nikkas the first few hits for cheap, now they stepped on the shyt and still raised the price :bryan:

download.gif

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Greed won out.

What kind of tiers is this? I thought it was just YouTube Music Premium for $10 and YouTube Premium for $12.

Romell

Superstar
Daps

Greed won out.

I don't see any mention of this anywhere online and I have Google Play Music/Youtube Red and haven't seen any type of disruption.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't see any mention of this anywhere online and I have Google Play Music/Youtube Red and haven't seen any type of disruption.

I made that post on April 1st at 11:21 PM.