Can’t Be With A Man That Plays Video Games

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i dont do it personally. my ps5 has been on ice for 3 years (only got it cause of COVID)
but i dont see an issue with men who do as long as their family and finances are in order

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i dont do it personally. my ps5 has been on ice for 3 years (only got it cause of COVID)
but i dont see an issue with men who do as long as their family and finances are in order

There seems to be this theme that the average gamer is an overweight neckbeard living in his parent's basement. That's the furthest from the case. Average gamer age is something like 34 years old with a family and mortgage. My cousins, brother, and uncle all got obligations and play the PS5 in their downtime.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
TF would I care what a gay nikka likes :mjlol:

I dont play like I used to, but I still hop on 2k or some shyt I can just hop into.

Plus, my nieces and nephews loved when I knew how to play shyt their into (except COD.. fukk that game).

And sometimes games help you learn. I play shyt like PC Builder or whatever.. on Forza modding cars which is like a real simulation. Bet nikkas didn’t even know that Amazon had a whole game that helped you learn how to use AWS in real-ish scenarios.

And fukk that nikka… Boeing has a whole interactive gaming simulator at their center which they you to use to train pilots. Same shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can name occupations. Professors, music producers, singers, physicists, mathematicians, engineers, actors, doctors, salesmen, athletes, soldiers, artists, fighter pilots, writers, etc. play video games.

What a clown take.

I don't trust cats my age or younger who don't got some kind of console war stripes or preference.

Video games, cartoons/anime, WWE, etc. I'm enjoying the arts like other well-cultured men.

You a PS nikka so you sus, but the first part of your post is true.

I play Lumins to help with learning the piano, played guitar hero, played the other one too that teaches guitar lessons

Edit: I find it funny how nikkas hate XBOX, but will stay they ass on a regular ass PC with basically the Xbox OS :mjlol:

Last edited: